The starting of apologise

Y/n pov: I was sleeping peacefully until I heard a evil noise from my mom
Y/n mom: U idiot it's becoming late get ready for your school
Y/n: Mom pls give me 5 minutes 😴
Y/n mom: it's already 7:45
Y/n: WHAAAAAAAT!!!!!!
Y/n pov: Saying that she went to down stairs. I got up and took a quick shower and then went down.
Y/n mom: Here is your breakfast
Y/n: No it's already late and I am not having time to eat my breakfast so I am going bye mom!
Y/n mom: Wait! Did u heard about that creepy virus spreading in our country? I don't know whether it's a kind of rumour. Pls be carefull.
Y/n: OK mom. It's becoming late so I am going. BYE 👋
Y/n pov: I waved my hand and I reached the bus stop. I stepped into my bus and sat on a corner seat. I used to sit in the corner seat coz sitting there we can see all the views clearly 😁. After some time I saw a man jumped into a small boy's back and started biting him. I thought that they were playing.

                                   TIME SKIPPED!!!

Y/n pov: I reached my school. I started feeling something weird is happening as everybody was running and shouting. I slowly entered the school campus and went near my art room. I heard a very loud growl which made me flinch in fear. Suddenly a man jumped from nowhere with his mouth full of blood and veins popped out. His eyes was white. He started coming towards me. I thought to run from there but my legs weren't supporting me. I became stunned. The man was about to bite me but a hand came from the door of art room and grabbed me inside revealing Jimin.
Jimin pov: we were hiding in the art room from those creepy creatures  at that time I saw Y/n was about to bitten by one of those. So I grabbed her inside the room.
Y/n pov: Me and Jimin were blushing 👉👈 . He is one of my bully but sweet hearted. I was having a crush on him but I was afraid to confess him. We were blushing until we heard a noise.
???: Jimin why you saved her I thought she will die.
Y/n : You Idiot Jungkook!!!
J Hope: Y/n pls don't take it serious he told it for fun.
Y/n : it's ok hobi
Y/n pov: Hobi is also my bully but he is also kind hearted.

                                        TIME SKIPPED!!!!

Jimin pov: We waited in art room. And its been evening. I saw Y/n was deep into her thoughts I thought she was hungry.
Y/n pov: it's evening now I am very hungry. Since morning I didn't eat anything.
Y/n: Guys I am very hungry.
JK: Are you stupid. Can't you be serious. We are planning how to escape from here but you are worried about your stomach.
Y/n: Sorry  😔
Jimin: She is correct I am also hungry. We are here since morning and we need food to survive.
RM: Yes we need to escape from here ASAP.
Jimin: Me and Y/n will see how to exit from here.
Y/n pov: saying that me and Jimin moved to the door and slowly opened it. We both were shocked that those nasty creatures were freezed in one place as it was dark. But still we had doubt so Jimin took a paint brush and threw it on the ground. Suddenly those creatures stared running towards the sound where we threw the paint brush. We both looked each other and understood.
Jimin: Guys there is a good news and a bad news at the same time. Those creatures can't see in dark but they can hear the sound clearly. So if need to move from here then we need to go without making any noise.
Suga: If we escape from here there will be more out of the campus too.
Jin: Does anyone have car?
Tae: I am having ,today I came in my car.
Y/n: You are having the key?
Tae: Yes
Rm: OK now who is going to drive the car.
Hobi: Meeeeeee!!!!
Suga: OK then
Jimin: How many seats are there in your car.
Tae: 7 seats.
Jin: Then what about Y/n?
JK: we will see whether she survives or not.
Y/n: You stupid !!!!
Rm: It's not time to fight guys we should be together
Suga: all of you grab some weapons what you can see here.     
Author pov: They all moved from art room to outside of the campus without making any sound and finally reached the car.
Jimin pov: Someone is missing!
Author: It's Y/n!!!!! 😱😱😱

                               TO BE CONTINUED!!!!