chapter 1

Waking up from another unpleasant nightmare you get up and head to your bathroom and give your face a quick wash looking in the mirror seeing the bags under your eyes this is the second time that week you couldent sleep much.
Sighing you glance at the bottom of the bathroom door you see your void cat meowing at you with what you presume to be concern you neal down and pet your (girl/boy) cat looking at their eyes they meow once more
you pick your self up from the ground
and start walking down stares.

Entering the kitchen geting a glass of water taking a sip then seeing your void of a cat scratching at the door thinking it would be good to go out side soyou go back up stares to get some clothes on (sweat pants and tank top (f/c)) and puting your fav night jacket and grab your cats leash clipping it to there collar and taking a walk.

As you where walking past an ally you hear dicstent meowing and (c/n cats name) walks down the ally and you follow them as they lead you to a box and start sniffing it. You neal down opening the box slightly seeing 9 different cats in it. Closing it quickly you think to your self "i cant take them home i can barley feed (c/n) unless i start doing extra shifts at work, i could get biger bags of cat food then." looking back in the box seeing a orange cat almost the color of a tangeran but 2 shades liter meowing like they dident want to be there. Seeing this melted your heart so you closed the box picking it up and taking all 9 cats home with your hood up on your head.

As you where walking back 2 guys that where passing by decided to cat call you. "Can you two stop pleas im just trying to get home." you say as they continue to follow you to the pont your cat hissis and swats at them (you let them off of the leash) "what the hell stupid cat!" one of them yells and then kicks the cat thinking it was just some streat cat you wip around seting the box down and running to your cat and picking them up "hay hay hay (c/n) are you ok?" you say to your cat then hear walking behind you seeing the men walking over to the box you set (c/n) down and run over and tackle the one closest to the box and then you get up and take off your hood giveing the other a death glare casing him to be stricken with fear and runing to his friend geting him up and running off with there taile between there legs.

Taking your attention off of them you rush back over to your cat seeing them limping to get to you "hay buddy im sorry im so sorry did they hurt you." you constantly apoligise before your cat meows with a look of peace on there face. You took them to the box and put them in it and rushed home. You opend the door and kicked off your shoes tossing them on the rack and seting the box on the living room floor opening it and picking up your cat checking everything you could seeing they where just asleep so you set them on there box fort you made for them and let the other cats out they wandered around but you where to tired to care so you grabbed a big bole full of water placed it down and went back up stares to sleep after changing.

~~ doffy cat pov ~~
after watching the girl take care of her cat she looked tired. She gave us water and then whent upstares she seemed really upset when the other cat got hurt i feel bad for them but that made me interested in her seeing as she used haki and it was concorrores to be specific and that was surprising none the less and seeing her use it like it was nothing was a site to see.

As your alarm goes off you wake to see your little void laying inbetwean you're legs. Siting up to pet them then you hear a crash come from down stares geting up and walking down stares you see a black cat geting hissed at by a tangerean colored cat (the color was a bit lighter) looking at them you turn the corner into the kitchen and seeing a broken plate that was on the counter. Looking back over to the cats crouching down to there level "so im going to asume that they did this?" you say towards the tang cat. The cat sits down and faces up and away from you all elegantly "ok ill asum thats a yes." you say and look over to the othe cat and start peting him he looks suprised but accepts the head pats the other one looks over to you in surprise "dont worry im not going to tair them a new one because it looks like you already did." you say and then start petting the other one to and then you hear meowing from behind you.

Looking you dont see a cat but you wait and then you see paws coming from under the door of the pantry. Going over you open it and see a white and green cat meowing at the door then the orange cat walked over and started hissing at the green one and the green one started back but ended up walking away with orange cat still hissing at them "well you certainly tore that one a new one as well." you say siting down to pet them. And as your petting them they look up to the counter and then proceed to hide behind you. Looking over to the counter you see a big manecoon with yellow and white coloring and for some reason it had sunglasses on you look at it confused because it has a creepy chester the cat smile. Looking back over to the orange cat you pet its head "i get why you dont like that one." you whisper to it and it calm's down a little.
You got up and looked at the manecoon you reached your hand out to grabe the glasses but have it swated at "ok then if you like them i wont tuch them." you say and then go to pet the manecoons head. As you where petting the cat a knock at your door could be hurd so you walk over and open it seeing your best friend that was 3 years older than you "ROBIEE!!" you yelled and hugged him. He giggles as he enters your house with you clinging to him "all right (y/n) your cool know let me go." he says you let him go and he pats youre head you where always shorter than him even when you where kids he was 5'7 and trans (not on t yet) and you where 5'3... and you still are.
you get mistake for a kid a lot. Well now that he has had top surgery and correction surgery he has beein on t for a while and know it 6'0. "Hay (y/n) whats up with all of theas cats dont tell me your becoming a crazy cat lady know." you let go of him and back up "IM NOT! I just found then they where strays and i dident want to leave them out there." you say and robie looks at you "you all ways a kind and caring person." he says as he pats your head "so work let you have an extra day off because its your birthday?" robie asks "wait its my birthday all ready!?" you yell and look over to your calender and seeing it was true then as you turn around you see robie leting in your friends "HAY (Y/N) HAPPY 21 BIRTHDAY!" they all yell in unison. You guys had a nice party and got to know the cats better and eachother.
you and robie came up with names for all 9 of them and you all partied like a old war doctor was coming to chop our lims off. It was grate and you figure out you are a light wate and a flirty drunk robie had to make sure that everyone was ok and he brote you to your room to sleep and the rest where sober enife to get home themes selfes and robie took the couch.

~~doffy cats pov~~
it was funny party (y/n) turned 21 and i found out shes a lite wate and its funny we all saw her flirting with one of her friends and they got flustered shanks was complaining about not being able to join but he had to suck it up.i wached luffy and his friends avoid me, crocidile, and mihawk but that was only because they where scared and dident want to get caught up in the party being 7 people in it and i was geting pats from (y/n) when she was drunk. Was giggleing a lot as well it was cinda cute know that i think about it.

(1561 Words)