(Amuse)ment Park

Madison's POV
One day me and jack decided to go to the amusement park and I was very excited because who doesn't like amusement parks right? We were heading to the next roller coaster and we passed this lady who was here with her kids I'm guessing. She said "young man this is a very nice thing your doing." and me and Jack looked at each other confused and I asked her what did she mean? She said " I'm glad he's taking his little sister to the amusement park to have fun, that shows great maturity. " As you can tell I wasn't very amused by that.

Jack's POV
When that lady stopped us I was like oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. I'm fixing to go to jail. How do I ditch this bitch? And then I thought I'm Jack Finnegan Gilinsky, king of the fuckboys. So when the lady left I decided to talk to Madison. I had to break up with her some how so I was just like " BYE BITCH THIS SHIT AINT WORKING ANYMORE IM NOT GETTING ARRESTED! " She starter tearing up and said " Jack the age difference isn't that bad! " and I said " Bitch does it look like a care about the age difference? " This is where shit went down cause I got pissed. She had the nerve to say " Then what's the problem? " I just said " I'm sorry I can't be seen with a prostitute, there's no tellin how many dicks have been in your loose pussy, I could catch God knows what and I don't want to risk that so bye bitch! " " SORRY MY DICK TOO BOMB AND I DONT NEED IT RUINED BY YOUR NASTY ASS BYE!" I yelled as I walked out of the amusement park to go find johnson.