Meow

"Come on, Snape, it'll be fun!"

"Yeah, just the three of us!"

Lily and James potter took a seat beside their hiding friend. He wasn't the type to go out anywhere with anyone...that is, if it wasn't someone familiar or worthy of his time or... A professor.

Severus sighed softly, peeking his head out from his jacket. His eyes still puffy from his two-minute nap. He lowered his legs near the tree's safer branches, shaking his hair free of leaves and dust.

"Hm...no."

James pouted, grabbing the slender male by his oversized sweater sleeve. It would be harder convincing Snape to come along than Lily said it would be. Honestly, he seemed different from what she described. He was much more... introverted than he'd heard of.

"Awwwhh come on! We'll go to the movies and then the park and then the fair! We could stay out all night as long as Nobody tells. I'll shut up for an hour..."

"Liar...."

The boy poked his nose in the air in response to his genius fib. The other wizard was still unfazed by his words. However, he seemed a bit amused. He could have sworn he saw a little tug from the corner of his thin lips. He beamed at the achievement of nearly making him laugh and sprung back into action.

"Okay, okay, you're right!"

"It's a one-use ticket. Take it while you can~"

Severus came closer. Inching towards them like a slow, cat-like fashion. Quickly, they turned around on the opposite side of the tree and waited for him to come completely down before grabbing him and running for the gate. Lily smiled at the silent gesture and peeked up, reaching out to his hand.

"Shh...he's almost down."

The two waited for what felt like hours when they heard the faint rustle of leaves.

"No-"

"Severus!"

The couple snapped their heads up, seeing none other than Lucius Malfoy seizing the other teen's leg. Tugging him to ground level in a quick, delicate fashion.

"Oh dear! You're Filthy.."

Severus nodded, flushing, pink of embarrassed and kicked a few autumn leaves out of sight. His black jacket/blanket was coated in leaves and other urban details from the ground up.

"Sorry..."

Lucius's angry expression softened at the somber one. He brought his pale fingers through the other's raven hair. Picking out the undesirable objects.

"It's alright, let's get you back to the club, huh? I'll have it washed in a jiffy. We could go horseback riding while we wait."

Severus nodded, leaning into the taller male's hold. Letting him slip his arms around his waist, guiding him off to God knows where.

"Luci!"

"Potter..."

The Slytherin flatly responded to the other, gazing back at the other through his cloudy blue orbs. He wasn't a fan of the noisy man or the mischief he caused.

Upon being glared at the teen howled and held his head as if he'd been struck by the serious gaze. Well...technically.

"Heeey! Why so grumpy?!"

"I'm not grumpy... this is just how sophisticated beings prefer to showcase themselves. You should try it!"

He flashed a grin at the numbskull, seeing that he was unfazed by the insult. Instead, he did the opposite and had his best angry expression. Lucius chuckled softly behind his hand and nodded, bringing a hand to his shoulder.

"That was pretty good, however you're trying too hard. Relax your Expression."

"I must practice! Ooh, is that a butterfly clip! I didn't know you liked them!"

The blond gazed up at his hair and nodded. The green butterfly clip was obvious in his colorless hair. Flushed, he tucked a few strands behind his ear and nodded. Giving a light stomp defensively.

"It is...a friend made it for me. I can't deny that it is a beautiful accessory for my cape. It matches just about anything with its pretty gleam and sparkles~! Anyway... what do you want, Potter?"

"Wanna hang out with m-"

The Slytherin covered the other's mouth. Propping his hand on his hip, giving him a displeased sneer.

"Absolutely not!"

"Argh! You're always busy or you say that.."

"Because I am! I have more important things to do than hang around the street lights all evening like a moth."

Severus nodded, though he wasn't a part of the conversation. It seemed he thought Lucius had better points than he had.

"Come on! We haven't even seen the outside yet. No one will notice.. we've only got a few hours to spare."

Lucius frowned softly, clutching his pendant in thought. He had no interest in breaking rules for dealing with this guy.

"I'm afraid I have other things to do."