Tommy Dreamer in ECW/Feud with Brian Lee, ECW Originals, Dudley Boyz

Enter Tommy Dreamer -

After being trained by Johnny Rods and Other Trainers, Tommy Dreamer made his debut in ECW in 2010 and it's now 2011, Tommy Dreamer is in the tiny little rooster of ECW and is now embarked on a Fatal Four Ways Feud with Raven and Sandman and Rhyno, the championship board is :-

1. ECW Champion - Vacant
2. ECW Tag Team Champions - Vacant
3. ECW Television Champion - Vacant
4. ECW Hardcore Champion - Vacant

And now ECW announced a 30 Way Battle Royal to crown new champions for the day and Tommy Dreamer participated in all of them but PPV has :-
1. Main Event
2. Semi Main Event
3. Normal Event
4. Prelims

Dreamer saw (1) Full Bloodied Italians defeat Team Extreme, (2) Dudley Boyz defeat Raven and Richards, (3) Rob Van Dam and Sabu defeat Al Snow and Terry Funk, (4) Dreamer and Sandman defeat Rhyno and Cactus Jack in Quarter Round and now Semi Round will happen in Normals with a Hardcore Battle Royale.

Full Bloodied Italians faced off and lost to Brother Ray and Brother Devon when Brother Richards showed up to help them becoming a Dudley Brother, and Sandman and Dreamer defeated Sabu and Van Dam after Dreamer DDT Dam down and pinned him.

Dreamer and Sandman defeated Rhyno and Cactus Jack down and challenged Dudleyboyz who defeated FBI as Team Extreme helped them to do so, and instead of a Final Round, happened a Tag Team Battle Royale between Dreamer Sandman, Rhyno Jack, Dudleyboyz, Teamextreme, Full Bloodied Italians, Van Dam and Sabu, Snow and Funk, and Raven and Richards where Dreamer and Sandman eliminated three teams down :-

1. Dreamer and Sandman first eliminated Dudley Boyz by Eliminating Brother Devon and Ray when Rhyno helped them threw down Devon, Rhyno and Raven have a Death Glares, down on Dreamer and Sandman.

2. Dreamer and Sandman countered a flying RVD and with him on their hands, threw him down on Raven and Rhyno down the lane, eliminating Rob and Sabu.

3. Dreamer and Sandman attacked Hardy Boyz with Kendo Sticks and Dreamer slammed Jeff Hardy through the top ropes and eliminated him down.

4. Rhyno and Cactus Jack eliminated Full Blooded Italians and Al Snow by double elimination of them.

5. Raven and Stevie Richards helped and eliminated Rhyno and Jack and became the final two of the remaining.

6. Dreamer and Sandman hit Raven and Richards and eliminated them together winning the World Tag Team Championships.

Dreamer and Sandman participles in Hardcore Battle Royale and rules were first Pinfall or Submission becomes the championship and must defend till 60 Minutes to retain it, and so it happened.

Tommy Dreamer
The Sandman
Raven
Brother Ray
Rhyno
Brother Runt/Spike
Cactus Jack
Al Snow
Terry Funk
Sabu
Brother Devon
Brother Richards
Jeff Hardy
Mamaluke Tony
Taz
Big Guido
Lil Guido
Rob Van Dam
Matt Hardy

And match happened, Tommy Dreamer saw Jeff Hardy, connect a High Flyer on Rhyno, hit him with a Kendo Stick and pinned Rhyno, becoming Hardcore Champion, Rhyno speared him and Jeff Hardy, pinning Tommy to become Hardcore Champion, Raven eliminated Rhyno and became Hardcore Champion, by time everyone became Hardcore Champion, in the end, Sandman knee down Tommy Dreamer and pinned him, becoming Inaugral Hardcore Champion.

Jeff Hardy defeated Taz to become Television Champion in a Tables Match downtown and now Main Event happened, Tommy Dreamer, Raven, Rhyno and Sandman in a Four Way Match and Tommy Dreamer unloaded and Rhyno speared him down, Raven connected a DDT and Sandman gave him a Power Bomb and pinned him, becoming ECW Champion and a Fan Favourite.

Next Week Tappings, Team Extreme won Tag Team Championship in a Five Way including Dudley Boyz, Team Raven, High Flyers and Full Bloodied Italians, Dreamer began a Four Way Feud attacking down Raven and Rhyno causing Sandman to come and save them all but Sandman was attacked leading to an all out brawl and Paul Heyman announced that Four will face each other in Five Stages Of Hell Matches to end the greatest Rivalry in ECW and that Television Championship, Hardcore Championship and United States Championship will be 24/7 and that Matt Hardy defeated Spike Dudley and more to become US Champion and now I needed to focus on defending Hardcore Championship but Dudley Boyz attacked me and after Two 3Ds by Richards, Devon and Ray, Ray pinned me to become Champion and Rhyno speared them all, pinning Ray and taunting me, I DDT him down, and Stevie Richards blocked me and Devon pinned him down, I sidestepped and pinned back Devon winning it all back and Ray attacked back taking the title and running off.

I called back Brother Ray, into a match and Debute Brian Lee, who ended up winning ECW Hardcore Championship and unified his reign winning US Championship too and so ECW called out the first of Four Way Match which was Tables Match, where I attacked Raven and Rhyno attacked Sandman down, Sandman got an Irish Whip where Rhyno and I gave him a 3D and Raven threw me over the top rope down, Rhyno leaned a Table on a Corner but later put it in the centre, Raven slammed him down and got on left side and Sandman got on the right, I came and lifted Rhyno with Raven and Sandman caught him giving a DDT but it was one fall and Paul Heyman made it Elimination Tables Match-Up.

Sandman was attacked and grouped by both me and Raven, Sandman somehow reversed and DDT us Both, and lifted Raven up and on my shoulders and I powerbomb him through two tables down and eliminated him, Sandman placed another table and lifted me up, Rhyno completed it with a 3D on a table and speared Sandman down, Sandman won the first match and now a Hardcore Rules Battle Royale happened and Sandman had the lead Rhyno pinned him for it, I have Dreamer Drive to Rhyno and pinned him, 5 Minute Fight and I ended up winning, calling a Full Metal Mayhem bur Raven won that, Rhyno called Shoot Fight and eliminated us all in it and we are all now 1-1-1-1 for Sandman held ECW Championship and in a Singapore Cain match, I injured Sandman in his eyes and Rhyno speared me down and Raven attacked him, Sandman pinned me and won the match and the Rivalry shakin hands with everyone and me.

I defeated Brian Lee to become United States and Televsion Champion and Sandman defeated me twice to win both titles becoming second Triple Crown and Grand Slam Champion after me, he was later released and Rhyno and Raven took them, Raven and I defeated Dudley Boyz to become ECW Tag Team Champions and defended for 3 years until we lost it to Full Bloodied Italians in a Five way with Lax and Ove and NWO.