ECW Originals vs Bullet Club

At Ring Of Honor Tappings, Bullet Club (Finn Balor, Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson, Tama Tonga, Tangua Roa and Bad Luck Fale) attacked and beat down Bully Ray, Brother Devon and Brother Richards came to save him, but They were outnumbered, and a siren hit and from the ramp, came Rhyno who yelled and Tommy Dreamer and Raven surrounded the ring and Dreamer pulled down Bad Luck Fale and drove off to the audience and broke his leg, and now there are 5 of them, Raven and Dreamer charged with Weapons and attacked Finn Balor and swung down, pining his eyes down, injuring him too, and ECW Originals vs Bullet Club storyline happened.

In a Team Battle Royale, ECW Originals defeated Bullet Club, and chose to fire Bad Luck Fale and Finn Balor, and Bullet Club defeated Brother Richards and Rhyno, firing them both as well, Tommy Dreamer and Raven and Dudley Boyz announced their Gold Rush.

5. The Kingdom (Matt Hardy, Mike Bennett, Matt Tavern w/Rodrick Strong)
4. Elite Villains (Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson, Kenny Omega w/Hangman Page)
3. Bullet Club (Tama Tonga, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows w/ Tangua Roa)
2. The Inner Circle (Chris Jericho, Jake Hager, Ethan Carter 3 w/ Cody)
1. ECW Originals (Tommy Dreamer, Bully Ray, Devon w/Raven) in a Gauntlet Match for World Trios Championship and it ended like this

E1. ECW Originals eliminated Inner Circle by Pinfall as Tommy Dreamer pinned Jericho after 2 3Ds
E2. ECW Originals eliminated Bullet Club via Submission as Dreamer made Tonga tap out
E3. ECW Originals made Elite tap in dual
E4. Kingdom members injured and knocked out

Raven defeated Dalton Castle becoming Heavyweight Champion of the world leaving Pure, Television and Tag Team Championships behind and soon Dreamer and Dudleyboyz lost it back to Kingdom and Adam Cole but Dudley Boyz won Tag Team Championship and Tommy Dreamer became Pure World Champion and Raven becoming TV Champion.

Three Stages Of Hell Happened against BULLET Club as first was normal match and Dreamer put K. Omega down to a count of three and called a Tables Match and K. Omega put Raven on a table and called a Falls Count Anywhere Match and Dreamer injured Omega and pinned him firing him off and we ended the grudge match taking down Bullet Club dismantling since Brian Lee chose to help us all.