Laura, The New Student

May 20th...

Her blue eyes are watching the road to her new school, she just silence as she watched the car carrying a new place that she had never been arrived to, she was scared but in other side she's happy to know the new environment. Laura, 16 y.o girl from Japan. Sent by her grandparents to continue her school on America whereas her uncle in there to taking over her in their house. Formerly, she take care of her grandparents, but once she saying that she'll staying with her Uncle when she's already 16.

"Laura?" calling someone, he looked at her through the small mirror in top of him." Are you okay, Sweetheart?"

The hazelnut haired girl shocked." Ha'i! l'm
alright, Uncle Setsuko!"

"T'm glad you're good enough." Mr. Setsuko
smiling in relief.

Laura's cheek are warmed as she hear Mr.
Setsuko's compliment and looks down, she
wasn't sure if she can do it by herself. Many
years she hasn't been go to outside because of something that making her scared.

"I wasn't sure, Uncle Setsuko," she spoke.

Mr. Setsuko turned his head, "Eh? Doshitè?"

Laura exhaling," I dont know.. you know, i'm too shy to adapted with new people. What if i making trouble? Could they laugh at me? I just can't handle it if that happens to me."

"Laura," Mr. Setsuko stroking her hair." You can do it, i can see your chance to adapted with them, you're beautiful after all, why couldn't they likes you? Try to be kind and a bit attractive.

"Etto, but but, Uncle-.."

"I'm pretty sure you can, Sweetheart."

Laura's mouth cannot speaks again when she sees a soft smiles on Mr. Setsuko's face. She can feel confidence from her Uncle, a smile slowly decorated her cute face. Unknowingly, they're arrived at the school after a few minutes. Laura gulps and shaking a little when she saw the shcool. But, Mr. Setsuko gives her a sign to be tough girl, the hazelnut haired girl smiling and stepped out from the car.

The wind blowing softly through her short hazelnut hair.

"Good luck, Sweetie!" Mr. Setsuko said, he already went to go," etto, gomen... Uncle cant accompanied you, i have a work. You can do it alone, right?"

Laura nodded." Hm! I just need to ask some people where the principle's room."

"Good girl..." The old man smiles in proud," Don't worry, your acceptance as a new student has been take care of by me. So perhaps, the principle knows you."

Laura squealing," Arigatou! Uncle Setsuko!"

"You're welcome," he replied and went to go," Well, its time i have to leave, see you soon, Laura!" He waving. He slowly disappeared from Laura's eyes.

Laura waving back," Bye, bye, Uncle!"

Later...

After Laura walks around for a moment and asking some people where the principle's room. She finally found it. She walks closer to make sure if there's someone who's inside, don't want to be not polite because if she opened the door without any permission. She just standing on there til someone coming out from inside.

"Uh, excuse me, Miss?" someone calling her as they touch her shoulder.

Laura who's looked down and dont notices that someone coming from inside the principle's room. Jumped back as she ward off their hand.

"Don't touched me!" Laura screamed. But then she realized its not someone's trying to do something pervert with her.

Embarrassed, that girl suprised, "A-A-Ano, Gomennasai! i don't know! Warukatta..." she added as she looked at her shoes.