🔞 ..KITTY.. 🔞 EP : 1 ( RM smut )

You chatting sex chats with your bf...
It's alrdy getting late... You want to sleep but your bf not letting you to go sleep...
You said him 'Gud nyt' and went to sleep...
Time : 2:30 Someone is knocking your door...

(Y/n mv : Who is that ? )
Then you went to see who came by the lense of your door..Your boyfriend James only came... He standing with a smirk on his face...

( James McAvoy Hollywood actor ....  Who alrdy saw the Xman series... They can understand-Chalrs xavier character... Who dont know him check out the last slide video)

(Y/n mv : What james doing here?)
You opened your door fatsly...
Y/n : James , why did you come here ?
James : you wanna sleep while I'm chatting huh? 😈(smirk)
Y/n : Thats why you came now aa... ?James came inside your room without saying anything and then he pinned you on the door...
james : you want your sleep or me ?
Y/n : I want my sleep only ... Go man...

James kissing you forcely on your lips... He sucking your whole mouth...You started to unbutton his shirt....James lifting you and go to bed room without breaking the kiss... Both were fell in the bed forcely without balancing....He removing your dress while sucking your neck... And then he started to play in your b@@bs with his tongue...You started to moan while your hands roaming in his body...James unzipping his pants without wasting his time and inserted his member in you and started to thrusting...

Y/n : Ahh... slow pls....
He kissing your lips while thrusting ....
Both of their tongues started to play .... He sucked your tongue and tastes your saliva....
You grabbed his hair and kissed him forcely....Still he thrusting you in high speed.... You moaning loudly while kissing him...He breaked the kiss and hold your waist to thrust more fastly... And he again started to thrust you in inhuman speed...
You holding his shoulder tightly and moaning loudly due to his pleasure....
Your pu$$y turned into red colour...
James pulled out his member.. and started to suck your pu$$y and licking it with his tongue...You pushing his head....
James face was fully covered up in your pu$$y....👄 He entered his tongue in your pu$$y and started to thrust by his tongue while sucking it....

Y/n : ahh mmmmm...
You cummed....He licking your liquid...then he hovered on you and started to kiss your lips....
James : Love you so much bbygrl
( full and full love )
You placed your thumb finger in his lips while you seeing his eyes....
Y/n : Love you too James...
He smiled at you and kissed in your lips...
And then he started to thrust you...

...Few hours later...
You both came to the climax...
He hugged you so tightly... And kissing you on your lips...You kissing his jawline... Then you both were slept together...

Author's Pov :
Your parents were american... But get divorced... You having an younger sister... Arica.. She was studying in school.... Your sister  is being with your dad... You stayed with your mom but not now....bcz your mom done a second marriage... You don't want to be with her... You came alone after joining clg...
Now you doing clg final yr...
James was your class mate... Both of you were loving for three yrs... James loving you truely and he caring you so well...In his care you didn't worried that you were not with your parents... That much he caring you... You feel safe whenever he being with you...

..Nxt mrng..
James prepared a coffee for you and kept it in a table .. and taken a paper and wrote" Well meet in clg bby... " and kept it under the coffee cup... And kissed you softly on your lips and then left...
...Few mins later...
You woken up... And you saw a paper under your coffee cup and read it... You smiled and kissed that paper which was kept by James...
(Y/n mv : Love you James)
You drunk that coffee and get ready to go clg....
...James scene...(in clg)
James talking with his frnds...
James : What dude... The days were passed fastly... Now we're are in final year...
Frnd 1 : Why dude ... You worrying that you can't able to be with y/n aah.?
James : Hey... Yesterday night too we were together only... If I'm not with her... I feeling loneliness...
Frnd 2 :  Oh hoo... Campus interview is coming... You and y/n are toppers...
Frnd 2 : So defenitely both of them will get selected... If the job will be given in different places meants... What can you do?
James : For that only I'm worried...I wish we will get a job in a same place...I won't go anywhere without my y/n...
Frnd 2 : Oh let's see dude...
Frnd 1 : Dude... Is Devid done a prblm with you ?
James : No why ? What happen?
Frnd 1 : Yesterday evng... In restroom Devid talked bad about y/n like sexy sexy... something... That's why I asked you..
James can't control his anger..
James : Now where he is...?
Frnd 2 : He still didn't come to clg... Calm down... We can catch him later...
Then three of them went to a little walk in clg...