XIII.

My POV - you

Law and you ate the cake he brought it was (favorite/cake) and you enjoy it really much. You stayed emotionless as always but Law knew that you like it.
"So were you picked the dress you are going to wear on the wedding? " Law asked as you eat.
"Yes, Kuina and I went to mall just yesterday and we bout bought dresses. Kuina said that is pretty on me, but I think is little to short. " Like always Law was the one who could get you to talk easily.
"Well if you want to show me I will tell you what I think about it. " Law said.

You went to your room to change while Law cleaned the plates. You dressed yourself in your new dress. And when you were done you got to Law. He smiled at you.
"You look good. " he simply said while scanning you from head to toe.
"You think? It's not too short? " you asked.
"No, I think is just perfect for you. " he reassured.
After that you went to undress yourself.

*DING DONG*

Law got up and opened the door.

Zoro's POV

I'm standing in front of her door for 5 minutes and I don't know what should I do. Is she home, what is she doing, will she be mad at me, is she busy???? Hundreds of thoughts was running in my mind.
She is probably busy. I can't go there now. Even if I ring what will I say to her. Why am I here?
I feel stupid standing like this. I should just leave.
I lean again the wall and put my head back.
DING DONG
I heard a doorbell ring. Shit, what now? My heart raced as I thing of running. The door opened and I saw Law on the door.
" Hello Zoro. " he said scanning my confused self.
"L-Law hello, is _______ here? Um I-I uh.. " Why can't I think any lie right now? My mind went crazy.
"She's undressing right now, want to come in? " he said but I know he noticed my nervousness.
Undressing? What?!?!!? What is going on here? Why is he even here? Did he do something to her? They are friends, I don't think so...
I steeped in.
"Hey who's at the door? Law? " I heard her monotone voice. "Zoro. Why are you here? Did something happened? " she looked at me.
Shit, shit, shit! What am I supposed to do now?
"Everything is fine, I just came to see if you are alright after yesterday with Kuina." I lied the first thing that I thought of.
"I'm just fine, is everything good with her? " she asked.
"Y-yes she is good. I hope she didn't torture you too much. " I scratch the back of my head.
"Oh, thank you for worrying. " she replied.
"Did you saw her dress? " asked Law and came next to me. I shook my head.
" too bad, well I guess it will be a surprise for you. But I have to tell you that she will be the most beautiful. You better keep her safe if there is some guys your age she might get in trouble. " Law said. Is he mocking me? I clench my fists and he seemed to notice it.
" well if you are alright then I will take my leave. " I turned around and walked to the door. ________ was following me.
"Well see you tomorrow ________. " I felt the need to call her by her name so I did.
"Yeah, see you Zoro. " my name said by her, I can't believe that I heard this from her. I turned and left.