[5]what just happened?

Tiara prov.,
       My friends jumped on me and hugged me laughing.Clara told "that was mind blowing response darling"she said laughing while Keira says"ofcourse darling I just wish I could see his face instead of just hearing him"they clenched their stomach and laughed.I smiled and told them"helo....girls its not fair to talk about him.its mean.he just told me his feeling I just told what I thought that's it understood.now stop laughing."they stopped laughing and look at me like I have grown two heads and shaking their heads I ask "what?"Clara says"just thinking bad for you future boyfriend"and Keira just nodded to it and I  replied that
"Why speak about it when I don't have one"I said shrugging.
While we were talking Dean just cleared his throught and we snapped our head towards him.he told"okay girls!!that's enough of it but I am really proud of you my girl"he sayd caressing my hair"and you are just awesome as usual and ahan it's really nice to meet and thank you for coming and showing up for the first time in our show"he says and expands his hands for ahan to ahan to shake.ahan smilingly shook his hand and told"it's my pleasure sir"he then meets my eye and shoots me his handsome grin and walk towards me and says"your really as beautiful as voice and to say I am your big fan and that's one of the reason we just came to show up" blush hearing what he told while Dean was talking with Sam and shirish.He smiles at me and says they started leaving and then before leaving he says "we meet tomorrow bye"looking at me and winks then wears his mask and shades and they three with Mathew left us.I was not having any words to speak he told me he is my fan while I just go crazy for his voice and have been the biggest fan of their band and he told me he will meet me tomorrow .will he just meet me tomorrow or just like he told it?when I was bounded by the thoughts my friends started squealing and jumping in happiness and made me out come off my thoughts.

I just smile at them while Dean says"enough squealing or else my ears will be bleeding."while Clara says"how can we just not squeal when we see the most handsome prince charming of our college is the lead singer of the leading band" while Keira nods smiling.dean just says" okay okay enough of fangirling I think you guys should have dinner now."Clara said that "dad ok and for celebrating this we are going to have dinner together only three of us"while giving him her puppy dog eyes for his approval.he just says"okay fine I will inform your mom but please come early to home I hope you guys won't miss your first class tomorrow"we all nodded to him and gave him a hug and we came out of the building.While starting the car keira says"so today's treat goes on ms.sparkledust aka Tiara."and Clara nods to it I whined that"Hey.....but it your idea of going out today right but why I am paying??"while they smiled at me and Clara said"that's because someone has been drawing the attention of the most handsome boy the whole time."i told them"I don't understand what are you talking."while I blushed because know what and who they are talking.Keira clears her throught and says"ofcourse how could you know when you were totally into his deep ocean eyes all the time and could not see him always has an attention on you."she smirked at me.I blushed even harder and covered my cheeks.while Clara says"awwww.....see how she blushing even at the thought of seeing his eyes what if he is really into her...."Keira continues"and proposes her in front of everyone and makes our single friend fall into a relationship and then he k."i knew she wanted to tell so I cut off her saying"okay fine I will buy your dinner just don't talk about it anymore"covering my cheeks while they laugh at me and starts driving to the restaurant.

Next morning at the college,

             We came to college and currently running towards our classroom while nobody was there in the corridor as the classes has already started ten mins ago.I run faster and see my friends were behind me and say"come fast because of you guys only we are late today and still you guys are lagging behind and also the classes has already ten mins ago this is our first class."they started to increase their pace.
  Yesterday we reached home late as we were hanging out and as usual I got up early and got ready on time but they were late.so we are late on our first class.great just great.
  Finally we reached the class room.We stood outside and set our hair and dress before going in.We opened the door and went inside seeing all the head turned towards us.Thank god we controlled our breath by now.Our teacher sighed at us and allowed us to sit because it was the first day.We went inside and sat not looking at anyone but feeling every body's gaze on us.As we sat the teacher started his lecture and I started taking my notes.Dont think I am not a nerd just work while you work play while you play type.
     I took a deep breaths and started writing.in my left Keira and after her Clara was sitting.I turned to my right and saw ahan and his friends beside him and my eyes widened.I have never seen him this much close.He has really amazing features his tanned skin perfect jawline and pink lips.He was wearing a white shirt and a black tight jeans which fit his perfect body in one word he was perfectly hansome.While I am staring at him he turned to me and my breath got hitched in my throught.He gave me a manly smile and a wave while his friends gave sent me wave with a wink I waved at them awkwardly and turned to see my friends with a smirk on their lips i smiled at them and started taking my notes not want to get in the awkward moment.