8

Onika pov

I looked down at xion sleeping in the hospital chewing on my fingernails.

The longer I looked at him the more pissed off I got.

"I'm gonna kill that bitch" I said after a long while of silence. "We know" they all said.

"Look at my baby head" I said putting my hands over my face.

Jatavia dumb ass threw a brick into the window and it hit xion and busted his head.

He had to get stitches and now we're waiting on a ok to be able to go home.

Xion groaned opening his eyes then he immediately closed them back.

"Turn off that light" I said looking back at nehemiah.

He nodded turning it off and the only light coming in was the light from the window.

"How you feeing poppa ?" I asked walking up to the side of the bed.

"can you lay with me mommy" he mumbled not answering my question.

I took off my shoes then got in the bed next to him. He laid his head on my chest pulling the cover up more over him.

"my head really hurts" he said lowly. "i know baby, you gotta wait for the medicine they gave you to kick in. just go back to sleep" I said softly.

He closed his eyes falling back asleep and minutes later a nurse finally came in.

"He's ok to go, he might have migraines for the next few days so we prescribed him some medication for it" she said and I nodded getting out the bed.

"Come on poppa" I said picking him up out the bed. He put his finger in him mouth and I took it out.

"Stop doing that" I said and he turned his face putting it in my neck.

I signed the discharge papers then we left going outside.

"Alright sis imma see y'all later" tyquain said walking towards his car.

"Alright" I waved at him.

"Mommy can I sit with you" Anastasia asked "No I wanna sit with mommy" xion said mugging her.

"But you always sit with her" anastasia said mugging him back.

"So, she's already holding me" xion said and Anastasia groaned stomping off.

"Poppa let fatmama sit with me" I said and he pouted "But I want to"

"You can next time baby" I said kissing his cheek.

I walked to the car and Anastasia was already in there with a angry pout and her arms crossed.

"Come on mama" I said putting xion down.

She looked over with her face lighting up and reached for me.

I grabbed her going around to the front and getting in. Beyonce got in the drivers seat holding blue and drove off.

When we got to the house we all got out and Anastasia went to play on her game while xion went to his room to nap.

I was tired myself so I went straight to my room talking off my shoes and getting in the bed. 

I closed my eyes quickly falling asleep.
............

"Get up" freddy said coming in and I struggled to sit up. 

"I have something to show you" he said smiling then pulled out his phone.