1 .

N'ajour White .
(Honey)
Los Angeles, California
12:42 pm

"It's hot as fuck in here feel like satan done came to LA ." I said

" If he here he coming for your ass ."

"Girl bye ." I said rolling my eyes .

"When they get stuck like that I don't wanna hear nothing ."she snickered .

I ignored her as I continued to scroll on my explore page .

"Instagram be so dry, I'm finna delete that shit ."

I put my phone down and looked up at the ceiling just for a minute before I broke the silence .

" I wanna go out I been home all summer school starts in a week and I have yet to do something ." I sighed .

I was stuck in the house mainly all Summer because I had to watch my nephew for my sister but she paid and it was nice bonding time for us so it was worth it .

"Nasir had yo' ass held up . How it feel to be finally be free again ." She questioned

"Feel good but also a little weird I was with him for like 2 months he grew on me" I pouted .

"Well cheer up bitch cause we can turn up now ." She bent over twerkin' and poked out her tongue .

Me being me I joined her and recorded us on my story .

We fell back onto the bed as we laughed . I added a caption to the story and posted it .

" Also I was thinking about moving in with my sister . I been wanting to get out of here for so long ." I whispered .

Lola was my best friend since kindergarten . Besides lolas grandmother and my family she didn't really have anyone else . Me and her mainly hung alone we had a couple friends other then Each other Man Man, Pooh, Latrell and Zanaria .

Her parents died in a accident when she was 7 and she been living with her grandmother ever since .

" Why you trynna leave me . You don't love me ?" She poked out her bottom lip trying to give me puppy dog eyes . I chuckled at the face .

"You can always come to visit or I could ask if you could just come with me . Knowing my sis she won't care because it you . But it's your choice if you want me to ask ." I shrugged .

I couldn't just leave her here alone I loved her to much so I'll do whatever for her to be able to come with me .

" I would love to but you kno' I would have to ask granny so we'll see ." She responded .

I didn't say Anything I just grabbed my phone from its place on the bed .

iMessage
Me: Hey sis sorry to bother you but I
was wondering if we could talk about Lola and me coming to live with you .
Delivered 1:20