family dinner 1

Mary's pov
I woke up, Zander next to me. "You're awake darling" he murmured.
"Yes I am" I replied.
"Hey baby?"
"Yes Daddy?"
"Do you want to try something... different?"
"What do you mean?"
"I have a family dinner tonight. Maybe we can test our ability to stay quiet...?"
"Wait, so you want me to suck on you during your family dinner?"
"Only if you want to."

Zander's pov
Mary's been silent for at least a minute now. I know she's only pretending to think. She wouldn't pass up a chance to be my little slut, not for the world. "I don't see why not," she eventually said. "Good." I replied.

Mary's pov
As Zander climbed onto me, I gasped slightly. He started grinding on my pussy and oh, god, did it make me throb. "Daddy please," I gasped.
"Please what?" he replied.
"Please... please fuck me daddy" I whimpered as he kept grinding faster and faster. "Oh you like that?" He started rubbing my panties where my clit is. "Ah~ Daddy please~" he stopped grinding and slipped his boxers off. I kicked off my panties and he thrust into me. "Ahh~" I moaned."Daddy~"
"What is it little bi- ah~" he was getting closer to his orgasm. "Choke me," I asked. He wrapped a hand around my neck as he continued to go faster and faster nearing his climax. "Mmh~" I let out a muffled moan, and he threw my head back. This sent me close to the edge. "Oh fuck~ Please don't stop daddy~" I choked out between moans. "Ah~" I came all over his cock. He released into me and groaned as he pulled out. "Was I not good daddy?" I asked.
"No you were good, like always" he replied.

*later on*

Zander's pov
"Zander dear it was so nice of you to have us over for dinner." My mom told me. I said no problem and coughed loudly to cover Mary unzipping my jeans under the table. My mom thought nothing of it, while my dad had already tucked into his spaghetti bolognese. Mary slipped my boxers off and I went hard as she started stroking my thighs. Fuck that was hot. As I started eating, she stroked my cock gently. Her touch was electric. I touched her hand, which meant "please don't stop." She kept stroking, then started to move her hand up and down my shaft. "Mmh~" I whimpered.
"The food's really that good, huh?" my brother taunted. "Yeah, my cook's the best~" I replied, starting to shift towards the edge. Mary tapped my thigh twice, meaning "shh..." I stayed quiet, eating my bolognese in silence while my family chatted.

Mary started to lick the end of my cock.