Chapter 2- The Day at Hogwarts

A/N: If you haven't already seen in the picture I would like to give a shoutout to my Wattpad friend TerrariaWarrior2755. She will always be the The Superior Dark Warrior! Thank you for all you support! Enjoy the chapter!

"Where are we, 'Mione? Said Harry while scratching out dust from his eyes. "I don't know about this one, guys." Hermione said shivering for some reason. Ron was still trying to be of help who was trying his best to control paranoid kids. Hermione and Harry look at each other as if they find this place familiar(Ron will too but he is not paying attention). Harry was soon struck with knowledge, and exclaimed to Hermione that this is the forest that they encountered during their first year. Suddenly, Ron perks up that he hears the voices of first years, kinda like how they were before. Hermione was still in shock and taken in all of this information was puzzling her. "They sound like us, Harry! They really do!" Said Ron. Harry lurking around the forest to make sure everything was okay and not a trap. Harry responded to Ron like this:"Nonsense, Ronald" Hermione woke up from her daze and laughed with Harry. Ron and the kids joined in too.

@AwesomelyReading

Do you think the chapters are short? Do you think I am going to fast? Please let me know in the comments! I will be open to anything, and writing tips are appreciated!

Part 2 of The Day At Hogwarts aka Chapter 3 will be coming soon...I hope