Chapter 3

Kotomi's POV

I let out a soft groan as I woke up, my headache from before being twice as bad.

I opened my eyes, only to be blinded by the whiteness of the room. Slowly sitting up, I looked around the room until my eyes landed on a group of boys huddled in the corner of the room, whispering to one another.

I scanned their faces until it registered in my mind who they were.

They are the Ouran High School Host Club. Haruhi and I really did switch bodies. Does that mean I have to act like Haruhi while I'm here?

I focused my attention back on the boys, trying to understand what they were talking about, since they didn't know I was awake.

My heart kind of shattered though when I noticed that my favorite Ouran Boy character was crying and clutching onto his taller cousin.

Yes, Honey was clutching onto Mori crying his eyes out. I couldn't just sit there and let that go on so I decided to make my consciousness known.

"H-honey-sempai why are you crying?" I questioned, my voice cracking at the beginning from lack of use.

At the sound of my voice all six boys snapped their heads in my direction. Honey's face lit up as he saw it was me who spoke.

"Haru-chan!" He cried, jumping on me and crying into my, well Haruhi's, chest.

"H-hey! What's the matter Honey-sempai?" I asked again.

He looked at me with tears still streaming down his face.

"You still remember me!?" He questioned excitedly.

I looked down at him in confusion, "Of course I remember you. Why wouldn't I?"

"When you woke up last time you didn't remember who Tama-chan was, so we asked the doctor about it and he said that since you hit your head you might not remember us!" He explained.

"Oh," I said, reaching up and feeling the bandages on my head.

"Haruhi," I looked over to see Tamaki talking to me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You remember us too, right?" He questioned, looking like a lost puppy.

I gave a small smile at the expression before answering, "Of course I do, Tamaki-sempai."

His face brightened and he leaped at me with a goofy smile on his face. "I'm so happy my precious daughter is okay!"

"H-hey! Knock it off sempai!" I shouted, trying to sound like Haruhi as much as I could.

Once I finally got Tamaki off of me, with some help from the twins, I stood up with a tired sigh.

"I better get going now. M- I mean dad must be getting worried." I said stumbling over my words.

'It's so weird to call someone my dad, since I haven't had one since I was eight.'

"How about you let us drive you home! You've had quite a rough day." Tamaki offered.

"Hm... I guess if it's just this once," I agreed, too tired to argue.

I decided to tune out Tamaki's cheers of victory and reached down to pick up Haruhi's bag. When I picked it up, I noticed there was something sticking out of it. I opened the bag a little more and was surprised at what I saw.

It was that small black notebook that Haruhi and I got from the black magic room. I stared at the black magic seal on the front as I remember what we had been told.

'If you ever want to speak to each other after you wake up, just write in those notebooks and the words will appear on the other persons..."

I shoved the notebook back into the bag as I noticed Kyoya looking at me from the corner of my eye and decided to investigate into it later.