I'll Forgive You

You walked through the huge glass doors of the Shinra main headquarters. Taking a deep breath, you gazed upon the tall, elegant ceilings, covered in dazzling lights and expensive materials.

    "Can I help you?" a friendly woman asked. Your attention soon changed to the front desk. "Oh uh yeah. Do you know where Tseng's office is? I'm starting my new job here today and I'm pretty sure he's training me."

    "Ohhh. So you're the new Turk member." the lady responded. You slightly nodded your head. "Take the elevator up to floor 65 and walk to the right. Its the second door on the left. Don't worry, you wont miss it." she chuckled. "Thank you so much." you exclaimed, making your way towards the elevator.

    As the elevator came into view, you pressed the button for "up" with a shaky hand. Everyone talks about how intimidating the Turks can be and even though your working with them, it was still a huge opportunity that you knew you could mess up at anytime.

    After what felt like an hour, the elevator made a "ding" sound and opened. Even the elevators were elaborate, filled with small details and overpriced textiles. You grew up in a small cottage in sector 5, so seeing the different metals and designs left you in complete awe.

    You refocused on the buttons searching for the number 65. You pressed the button in and the elevator doors soon closed. It was a long and agonizing trip up to the top floors. "...right, second door on the left..." you kept repeating to yourself. The anxiety kept building as you kept going up and up and up.

    The elevator once again made a "ding' noise and read 65 above the polished doors. You walked into the hallway, going towards the second door on the left. You took a deep breath again adjusting your suit to make sure it looks neat.

    You rung the small door bell on the doors exterior. The doors shot open before you could take your hand off of the button. You saw a man writing at a massive desk at the end of the room. He stopped writing and looked up at you leisurely.

    To make your anxiety even worse, he was insanely attractive. No, he was the most captivating man you have ever layed eyes upon. His eyes were a deep bronze hidden by angled brows, paired with a strong jawline. His black long hair cascaded down his face in a half up, half down style.

    You immediately panicked knowing you have to say something. "...Uh im y/n and im starting my job with the Turks today. I was wondering if I could meet Tseng?" you said struggling to make eye contact.

    He got up from his desk going over to you to shake your hand. "Sorry about my rudeness. I thought you were one of my coworkers, Reno." he smirked at you. "Im Tseng." he said, his voice low and deep.

    You shook his hand "Nice to meet you...Tseng." He walked back over to his desk. "Come. Take a seat." he pointed at the empty chair. You obeyed, still shaking. His desk was messy, but somehow still very neat and organized. It looked as if he was writing paperwork of some sort.

    To the right of his desk, you spotted two pistols and another larger gun. You were so nervous about first impression that you totally forgot about how dangerous this job is. He looked up at you. "Welcome to Shinra headquarters. There are three others, but they are on a mission at the moment. For now, I will most likely train you before you have to work with them." he explained.

    You nodded your head, gulping at the sound of his voice. "First." he said grabbing a pile of papers. "Go through these and review them. You can sit at the desk over there." You obeyed picking up the stack from his hands. You walked over to the desk and sat down, starting your work.

    Ten minutes must have passed before you saw Tseng walk towards you, his hands behind his back. He towered over you staring at the papers. Your heart raced out of your chest making sure to still act as calm as possible on the outside. "Wrong." he told you. You looked up at him. "I...Im sorry. I didn't-" "Sorry who?" he asked.