When you meet

{This is my first story so correct me if I made any mistakes}
KEY WORDS:
Y/N = Your name
F/C = favorite color
NONE OF TJE PICTURES IN THIS STORY ARE MINE, CREDIT TO THE PUBLISHER OF THEM

Your pov

You had just moved into a nice cozy house.

It looks like this

(You can change the house if you want)

"Finally, I have finally turned 16 and can move into my own house" You said to yourself. {Before, you have been living at an orphanage that wasn't the best.} 'Time to start moving my things in' You  thought to yourself as you started moving boxes inside. "It isn't much as for its all that was in my room back at the orphanage" You mumbled to yourself. In your room you only had a bed, wardrobe, small couch, old television, a couple posters and other small items. You put on some comfy clothes and ploped onto your bed. You were so tired from moving the boxes that you fell asleep.

Meanwhile at  blockburg fams house:

"BILL GET OFF THE DANG ROOF" Mother Shelly yelled. "IM GONNA GO GET THE STICK" Kelly shouted. "I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS, IM GONNA GO SHOWER WHILE I CRY" Shelly said sadly. Peetah opend the door to his room. "CAN YOU BE QUIET, I AM TRYING TO READ" He said. "WOW, Peetah?! Reading?! Thats a new." Kelly jokingly said. Morgan agreed with Kelly.
  As Bill climbed off the roof, she saw that they had a new neighbor. Bill went inside and shouted "HEY GUYS COME DOWNSTAIRS!" Everyone came downstairs expecting it to be filled with beans or something. "Why did you interrupt my shower and crying session?" Shelly asked in annoyance. "Yeah, I just wanted to peacefully read." Peetah said. Morgan and Kelly chuckled. "Fam, we have a new neighbor. Should we go and greet them?" Bill asked. "Sure, but who will we send as the victim- I MEAN-" Morgan said.
Everyone said "not it". Everyone except for Peetah. He shook his head and said "Sorry guys, what happend? I think I spaced out."
"Well you have to greet the new neighbor and invite them over for dinner." Shelly said. "What?! Why me?!" Peetah said in annoyance. Everyone look at him. "Yah, yah, I will go" Peetah said mockingly.
He sat up from the couch and walked out the door. The rest if the family peered through the window and watched him.

Your Pov

You woke up from your nap and checked the time, it was 4:37 pm. 'Well well, I'm gonna have a hard time falling asleep tonight.' You thought to yourself. Suddenly the doorbell rings breaking your thought. You go to answer it. As you opened the door you saw a boy about your age wearing a blue shirt, jeans with messy hair and a happy smile. "Uhm hi, do you need anything?" You asked. "Hi! I'm Peetah, your neighbor." He said. "Oh, well in that case, I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you!" You said with a smile on your face. "That's a nice name" Peetah said. "Thanks" You mumbled. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house for dinner, and meet my family." Peetah said happily. "Thats sounds nice, what time?" You questioned. "How about...7 pm?" Peetah asked. "Sure!" You said excitingly. "Ok, by see you later!" Peetah said as he walked away. You closed the door. You suddenly heard a sound coming from close by.

Ba-thump Ba-thump Ba-thump

You lifted your hand to you chest and figured out it was-

Thats gonna be all today
Author-chan out!