2, 3, and Me

You just woke up from a great dream, you feel refreshed and ready to go take a nice, warm bath. You get together a cute little outfit. Consisting of a short skirt, spaghetti strap top, since, it is a rather hot day today, with a pair of socks, and a lacey pantie set that Asmo had given you recently. You then walk over to the common bathroom. You knock to make sure that no one is currently in the bathroom, since there's no answer you open the door. Hearing no sound whatsoever, you peek in seeing the bathtub empty. "Good no one else is here." You begin drawing the bath when your DDD pings letting you know that one of the guys messaged you. You open the lock screen and check the notification. It was Levi. 

*Leviachan*

Where did I go wrong?

For Memory Kiss 2.

Ugh, I got the bad ending.

*LovelyMC*

Want to replay it together?

*Leviachan*

Sure!

I just need Suzu-chan's happy ending...

...and Shiro-chan's true ending.

When you come, bring some drinks. Thanks! 

You lock your DDD and try to keep the bath quick as you have to grab some drinks, and head over to Levi's room. Once you get out and get dressed you walk down to the kitchen, hoping Beelzebub didn't eat all the snacks yet. After grabbing an armful of drinks and snacks you walk back to Leviathan's room to be let in. You knock on Leviathan's door and hear the otaku shuffle behind it. "Who is it?" Came from a crack in the door. "Y/n. You invited me to play Memory Kiss 2. Hurry, Levi! This stuff is really heavy!" 

"Oh, right. Sorry, Y/n! I've been waiting for you to show up. There's this really good manga I thought I'd lend you!" Levi opens the door and grabs half of the snacks you were carrying. He leads you to the tv, next to the bathtub he sleeps in. After hours of gaming, you finally helped him get Suzu-chan's happy ending but somehow Levi managed to get you and himself stuck. The two of you were bound together, tangled in the cables.

"Uh oh, We're stuck! I can't move!" Leviathan is starting to freak out.

"Calm down Levi. Can you still move your hands?" You ask.

"Yeah, I can but my DDD is behind you and you can't reach it. One sec, I have a great idea." Leviathan transforms into his demon form and uses his tail to grab his DDD from the table behind you. "I'll ask my brothers for help."

"Hurry, Levi!" You whine.

Within a minute Mammon walks into Leviathan's room. "Mammon! Help me!" You whine, he can see you are on the brink of tears. "Y/n, it's ok. Mammon's here now." Mammon walks over quickly. Mammon successfully frees you. You dive into his arms hiding your face in his shirt. At the same time, Levi breathes in the air in relief. "Mammon, will you stay and play devil-cart with us?" You ask hopefully, that he might agree. Mammon looks to Leviathan, "That ok with you Levi?" Mammon asks while stroking your soft hair. "Fine, you did just help us. You can stay." Leviathan sighs, and hands you and Mammon a controller. After a game or two, Mammon is starting to get upset. "Hey, guys. Make a bet with me?" You ask, Mammon likes the idea. Levi asks, "What kind of bet were you thinking?" "I dunno how about if either of you wins, I go on a date with the winner. If I win, however, both losers do what I want for a whole day." You say, and both guys speak up at the same time, "You're on!"

You wiped the floor with them figuratively speaking. "Ugh, what do we have to do?" Levi asks, dejected. "Kiss me." You whisper. They are both taken aback. "I...um...don't know what to do." Levi is panicking. Mammon leans in, a blush crossing his face. "Looks like Mammon knows what to do." You cup the demon's face and start kissing him. "Mm..." Mammon moans into the kiss. You start slow and sweet, with little pecks and light kisses. Not wanting to be outdone by his older brother, Levi scoots closer to your other side. You break the kiss with Mammon and pull Levi in. "Mm...!" He was startled at first, but he relaxed after a minute. Finally, you break the kiss with him and speak again. "Let's go to my room. The bed is softer than Levi's floor." You stand up and wait on the guys.