Chapter 4; Lesson and Rejection

Jisung POV

I immadiately run at home, pissed

How dare him to talk like that to me, yes I admit that I'm amazed by his beauty, but that's not enough reason to marry him.

"Tsk"

As I walk nearer to our house I felt wet drop on my skin, I look up to the sky and it started to rain.

Shit

I run back at home but I only saw Brian hyung, Chan hyung and my other siblings in front of our house, they're putting our things inside the taxi on front of them

What happened

I approached Chan hyung who is helping Jiho my younger sister and Se-hee my younger brother (they're twins) placing our things inside the car.

"Hyung, what happened?" I ask Chan hyung

"The owner of the apartment we're renting is forcing us to get out"

My eyes widened "What?! Why?!"

"Because we didn't pay our bills for 3 months"

Ahh

"Where's dad?"

"Inside the car" Chan hyung answered

I sighed "Jiho, Se-hee get inside the car now, it's raining you might get sick"

"No hyung, we need to help you" Se-hee answered as Jiho nodded

"Go inside now guys, we can do it" Brian hyung said as they both nodded and immadiately hop on the car.

We're putting our things inside the taxi then a black car suddenly stopped in front of us. I checked who is it and my eyes widened...

"G-grandp-papa"

Time skipped

After I accompanied the twins to their room I immediately walk out of the room and approach Grandpapa

"Hmmm I'm really really sorry grandpapa, I didn't mean to lie to you. I swear!" I apologized.

Well I really got shook when he saw us. He immadiately helped us and book a room in a hotel for us to stay temporarily.

Grandpa chuckled as he pat my back and let me sit on the chair in front of him "It's ok Jisung, I already know it"

My eyebrows furrowed "how?"

He again chuckled "Well when Minho said that he fell in love with you when you first meet, I knew he was lying"

"But how, grandpapa?" I ask

"Because Minho doesn't believe in love, yeah he has a lot of exes but I knew he's just playing with them, he's not taking it seriously"

I sighed as I nodded

"But Jisung?"

"Yeah?"

"Continue what you guys doing"

Huh?

"Hmm?"

"I want to teach him a lesson, so I want you to help me"

"But why me?"

"Cause you're the only I know that can help me"