Chapter five Dorkalicious problem

Tonight at club we played lots of games and I was really having fun right up until we finished playing the brown spot game . In the game you have to pretend you our the son or daughter of someone from the bible and you had to say the paragraph completely correct . it was really hard and I ended up with 8 brown spots . Although it was what happened after the game that made my whole world come crashing down all in one second . Well here's what happened everyone else had all packed up and where down in the hall apart from me ,you and your friend I was still busy packing up my bag and you and your friend were standing at the mirror counting your spots and that's when you said to your friend "I've got 10 spots and a love bite " then you showed him it . I dont know why you would say that right in front of me . I was almost in tears and I know it sounds cheesy but at that moment my heart started beating out of my chest and I felt like I had just been punched in the stomach with a bowling ball I felt sick . I actually stomped right out of the room and slammed the door shut.I was so mad and upset that I didn't speak to anyone the rest of the time that we were in the club.