Prologue

.
.
.
.

He opened his eyes to a white, luminescence blur, his mind spinning around in circles and his head feeling a light pressure. Then he squinted, and raised a hand to block the bright light which seemed to be shining down on him. Sitting up and looking around, he noticed 7 blurry figures, heard muffled voices and smelt a medicine-like smell. Eventually, everything adjusted, he looked at the closest person to him, a green-eyed brunette boy, wearing glasses, who then asked,
"Zelk, how are you feeling?"
"Very light headed, not gonna lie." he groaned.

"You'll be feeling like that for a day or two as you adjust."
An eighth person walked into the room, a doctor with wavy, brown short hair and golden eyes.
"Huh?"

Zelk had managed to then recognise most of the faces, in one corner of the room was Skeppy and Bad chatting away at eachother, Finn and Harvey were theorising how they got here in the corner next to him, and Spifey and Vurb were by his side. The doctor looked familiar.. but Zelk couldn't put his finger on where he's seen her. He then took a good look around. He was in a large hospital room, with 6 other beds lined along the back wall, and several medical cabinets and cupboards.

"Wait, where are we?" Zelk asked.
"Dunno, in some kind of hospital I guess." Vurb told him.
"Zelk, Spifey, please can you come with me." the doctor asked.
"Here goes nothing." Spifey remarked.
"Okay, okay just a sec." Zelk tried to get out of bed, after a bit of wobble and support from Vurb and Spifey, he finally got his balance back and joined.

~

Now in another room, with a table and chairs, Zelk and Spifey were told to sit down and wait for the 'Questioner'.

. . .

"Is it just me or does this look like an interrogation room from those police themed movies?" Zelk said.
"Uh.. maybe?"
"Please don't tell me you've never seen an interrogation room in a movie."
"... I think I know what you mean?" Spifey sheepishly admitted.
"SPIFEY HOW-"

The door behind them opened, and a tall, brown-eyed brunette girl with long, straight, flipped over hair walked into the room with a book in hand.
"Good afternoon, I'm going to be the one asking you questions, and I would like you to reply with all honesty." She told them as she sat down on the chair across from them.
"Uh, okay?"
"Can we ask questions too?" Spifey wondered.
"It is acceptable, however there may be some you may ask that I am not permitted to answer."
"That's fine."
"Uh-"
"First question: What is your name, age and date of birth? Let's start with you." She politely nodded towards Spifey.
"My name is George Anderson, my friends sometimes refer to me as Spifey though. I was born on the 6th October 1997 in London, so that makes me.. around 25 years old."
"Thank you, and how about you?"
"Uh- I'm Jacob, my friends refer to me as Zelk. And I am 23, born on 27th September 1999."
"Thank you. My main question is: What is the last thing you remember before waking up here?"

'Last thing I remember?'

Zelk thought, trying to remember, but the freshest memory he had was.. on the plane back to America, after the war had ended. He was sure that was forever ago, yet he couldn't remember anything at all after that.
"Uh.. All I remember was my flight home.. but I'm sure there were events after that.. I just can't remember anything though." Spifey replied.
"Same."
"Okay, thank you for your cooperation. Are there any questions you request to ask?"
"Uh, yeah, a lot actually." Zelk mentioned.
"Shoot."

"So, first off, where are we?"
"Well, building wise, you're in the Canapi Town Awakening Centre. World-wise you're in Storyworld."
"Wait- what?" Spifey and Zelk spoke in unison.
"You're no longer living in your human bodies on Earth, you are now a part of the Imaginator community of Storyworld. This place is a systematic-wide place, in the Chiro System, this is the main, most habitable planet. Other habitable places and planets can be accessed through the 'portals'. This place isn't entirely safe, as there are bad humans, natural disasters, and enemies who want war we encounter, but it is the safest place out of the two worlds."

"Okay what- Two worlds?-"
"Hellexe and Storyworld. You'll learn all about the new things when you go to the relearning college with your friends."
"W h a t- Waiwaiwaiwaiwaiwaiwait a minute. How the hell are we in a whole new universe?" Zelk was astonished by all this information.
"I cannot answer the question fully, but all I'll say is life and death, along with beliefs." She replied, "And I've seen that you've noticed the pages writing themselves Spifey."
"Uh- Yeah."
"Don't be alarmed, you'll learn about everything soon."
"Hey quick question: Are there school shootings?" Zelk asked.
"It is much rarer than the ones you got in America. Our educational sites are safer to say the least, however there are emergency protocols practiced in case of certain events."

"Oh, also, what's your name?"
"My name is Darcie."
"Darcie?"
"Yep, Darcie Amara Diary."
"Diary?" The two boys once again unified speech.
"Yes." Darcie chuckled.
"Ah- okay, now how in the name of God did we get here? Drugs?"
"No trace of drugs was in your system."
"Insanity?"
"Nope."
"How would I be here if you're insane?" Spifey questioned.
"Good point." Zelk shrugged.

"Any more questions?" Darcie intervened.
"I'm good, Geo?"
"Will we be shown around?"
"Yep, there will be a tour of the main areas of town shortly. Don't worry your friends will tag along too." She stood up, "Is that all?"
"Yep." The boys replied.
"You may now go back to your room, I wish you boys luck to your future." Darcie picked up her book, nodding once.
Zelk and Spifey got up and left after thanking the lady.

"You'll need the luck." She whispered to herself.
__________________________________________________

A/N:

Here we go :D!
Hope you enjoyed reading, I am currently wondering how to write chapter 2 😂

Reminder: This is fiction! It is not based on the true forms of irl ccs and never will be, the developments and relationships in this book are not real (I'm pretty sure). Therefore, please do not harass the ccs about a ship, and please don't harass me over the storyline, there will be trigger warnings for anything needed :)

Maybe in future I might do animating of all my future books, but I'm not sure. I'm not promising anything at all! Just saying I hope to be able to animate so I can animate all of this :D

Happy 22nd birthday to Zelk🎉🎂🎁

The prologue to this book is Their F8 if you haven't read that already, or want to read it :P

Another mention: I think the first chapters of my books are gonna be quite waffley tbh oof ;-;

----
Regarding Mega:

Since the events regarding MegaPVP , I have decided it would be best to no longer write anymore books including him until further notice. However, I am not going to be rewriting Their F8, as it would mean coming up with a similar plot, that didn't include him, and tbh I cba doing that. If you guys don't want to read Their F8 because of this, then I understand. Just know that some things in this book may reference to it, along with Caught in Crossfires(which hasn't been written yet btw, so don't worry about that!).
----

See y'all later :D!
(I pray that I finish Chapter 2 soon lol, I'll try to post it as soon as I'm finished writing it!)
It is also 8 in the morning rn btw 🤣