Last Trouble

I wished I didn't go to school today, but my parents forced me to! I don't wanna see Rika and she's gonna be spilling my biggest secret to everyone! 

I haven't checked my phone since I woke up and I didn't even bother to bring it with me today. Right now, Kuroo is helping me carry my stuff again and as we make our way to class, everyone's eyes are set on us... Well, more on me.

Kuroo seemed to notice that I'm uncomfortable with the stares so he rubbed my back and gave me a small reassuring smile.

"Don't worry about them, I'll always come to the rescue when someone dares to lay a hand on you." He whispered and I just gave him a small smile.

Honestly, I feel nervous and I don't know how to face everyone. I just want this day to go by fast...

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

𝕯𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝕳𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖊

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟

ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

It's lunch time and I can finally get away from the stares of my classmates, I was very uncomfortable the whole morning period and I really wanted to bury myself under the ground the whole time. 

Luckily, Kuroo was waiting for me outside our class when we were finally dismissed so no one would be able to bother me. He assisted me up the stairs all the way to the rooftop.

My friends were already there and I can tell that they know what's up as the mood was not the usual happy one.

When we took a seat, that's when they finally started the conversation.

"So... What are you gonna do now?" Akito asked with concern.

"I did not check my phone since I woke up so I don't know what's going on..." I said, looking down.

"Suzuki finally posted about you... And it's spreading around the campus like wildfire. You are the talk of the student body right now..." Senny explained.

"I see, I'm guessing she exposed everything?" I asked, holding back my tears.

"She only posted about you being Nekomi, but she hasn't said anything about your relationship with Kuroo." Senny said, earning a look of confusion from Akito and Takeshi.

"Is there something else you're trying to hide? Why do we not know about this? Why didn't you tell us, Senny?" Takeshi asked.

"Look, it's not my story to tell. If you want answers, ask them from (f/n)-chan yourselves." She said, looking away.

"Okay, please. Let me explain before you guys start talking again." I started and everyone was quiet.

"First, about the Nekomi situation. You guys know about this, Suzuki found out because she eavesdropped on my conversation with Kuroo at the balcony during prom night." I said.

"Yeah, we don't have any issues with the Nekomi identity because we know it's you since the very start. We want to know about your relationship with Kuroo." Akito said.

"I'm about to explain that." I said with a big sigh, preparing myself.

"So... To be honest, Kuroo and I only started officially dating since prom. The months before that, it was all fake." I said.