The pick up

"Aomine? Hmmm... Come to think of it I haven't seen him sorry"

"Oh him yeah he hasn't been to practice in a while"

"Nope havnt seen him all day we are in completely different classes"

"Ahhh yeah he hasn't been in school all day come to think of it"

"That's right he said he had an errand every day this week , he never usually makes up excuses for missing practice huh?"

"THAT'S IT " momoi yells " its one thing for daiki-Chan to skip practice but I won't allow him to become a delinquent!"

Taking out her cell phone she calls his number once more, this time after a few rings he answers.

"Satsuki what's up" he asks lazily

"Ehhh have you been sleeping this whole time "

"Well ... Yeah I had errands to run all day"

"LIAR ! FIRST PRACTICE NOW SCHOOL I WON'T LET YOU GO THAT EASILY"

"Ehhh what's up with you ... Sigh that reminds me I won't be coming in tomorrow either so don't wait up"

"LIKE HELL I'M COMING OVER" she hangs up furiously."idiot its the weekend tomorrow"

Timeskip

"So why are we here" wakamatsu Asks.The Tõõ team is stood there patiently awaiting the pink haired girls answer.

"Aomine has been skipping out more than usual so even if by force we need to get him to a court.

"EHHH ARE YOU CRAZY" the whole team protest "WE CAN'T TAKE ON DAIK HIS PHYSICAL ABILITY IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL"

"Stop making excuses you're plan b"

"What's plan a ?" A shaken sakurai Asks hopefully.

"This..." Momoi pulls a special addition ..... Magazine from her bag.

"You really think that will work a second time " Imayoshi smiles.

"It has to"momoi lowers her head " besides do you know how embarrassing it was getting this? The whole store was full of perverts" momoi's blushing face and modest attitude makes the team flustered.

"Alright alright we get it geeez" a blushing wakamatsu Mumbles.

"THERE!!" Sakurai shouts.

"AOMINE " they all call "DAIKI"

Aomine jumps "what the hell!?!" He turns to meet the eager faces of his team mates,

"why the hell are you all here? "He sighs

"For you!" Momoi rubs her temple"I can't believe your nerve skipping out on school like that "

"Ehh satsuki I was given permission" Aomine replies boredly (is that even a word)

"Wah? How did you get that and why didn't you tell me?"

"I must have *yawn* forgotten ... Anyways I need to go I'm late" Aomine turns to leave but is quickly grabbed by momoi."what's it now" he asks slightly annoyed.

" at least tell me where you're going"

"To pick somethings up for later"

"Somethings?" Momoi has an idea "you seem really tired let us help you" she pleads feeling bad about bothering her closest friend who has obviously been straining himself.

"*sigh* alright hey ryo I need to run to the pet store"

"M-me okay"

"Theres a black and white kitten with a brown patch on it left paw and right eye get it for me. Take someone to help carry all its stuff get everything it needs , you forget the food bowl bed or litter box and I kill you " Aomine explains throwing his wallet to sakurai.

"I-Ill do my best" sakurai stutters as he nods to wakamatsu with at eager face .

"What?" He asked annoyed

"S-sorry" sakurai cries

"*sigh*lets go Ryo" wakamatsu begins to walk.

Momoi was impressed by his level of detail and determination.

"Satsuki You can come With me I guess so can susa and shoichi" Aomine taps the pink haired girl bringing her out of her trance.

"Alright, where to"

" airport" he states bluntly

Time skip

The four stand outside the grand and busy airport .
"What time is it?" Aomine asks

"Umm 3:27" momoi chimes

"Right . You wait here" Aomine jogs through the door..

"Why so chipper" imayoshi inquires

"I'm excited to see who it is " momoi smiles "I can barely wait ."

"You mean diaki didn't tell you momoi" yoshinori asks raising an eyebrow.

"I'm afraid not " momoi's smile fades slightly.

Moments later Aomines figure is seen walking out with and large red suitcase, behind him follows a (h/c) haired figure much shorter than him. with messy (h/c) bangs covering their face and  hair down to their shoulders. in some other worldly type bed head.
Aomine taps their shoulder pointing towards the three standing patiently waiting for them.

~readers POV~

You throw the backpack you had slung over your shoulder at the blue haired giant and ran out the doors.
Mimois narrows her eyes slightly before the realisation hit her and she begins to retreat but not fast enough you quickly snake your arms around her in a hug and nestle your head in her cushion like breasts.

"(Y/n) !!??!?!" She shrieks

"In the flesh" a large grin emerges from below your bangs.

Imoyoshi and susa stare in awe at the two girls as the (h/c) mop rest comfortably on momois chest leaves nothing to the imagination. Aomine soon joins the four and clicks his tongue.

"Heey we need to go" he says.

"Mmmm is satsuki coming home with us" you pur.

"No I've already got another pussy at home waiting for you" she snickers .
Aomines words shock the three but he mouths a sorry realising they arnt used to his language.

"Hmmmmm bye bye satsuki-san" You whine releasing her and rubbing what they assume is your eyes below your matted bangs.

Aomine sighs before passing your luggage to susa and your back pack to momoi.

"you guys will need to drop those things home for me" he kneels down in front of you.

"Here" he calls signalling you to climb on.

"Hmmm thaanks" you wrap your arms around his neck and your legs around his torso. "Its no fun when I ride you backwards" you whisper causing a chill to run down his spine but before he can respond light snores are heard from behind. You have fallen asleep.

"Tch l - lets go" his face is burning up as you nestle your face in his neck he feels your worm breath and steady heart beat on his back.