Chapter 1

Liam's POV

I walked in. The guys were all together. And then there's that one girl. That hated me and Seb together. She showed me a video. I looked at Sebastian and the guys.  Sebastian said "Liam please." Rosie said "It was all a game." I whispered "You all knew. And you didn't tell me." Louis said "Li I-." I shook my head. I ran out.

Sebastians POV

I grabbed her arm. She said "Don't." I said "That was all before!" She said "Before you turned it off?" I said "What no! I fell for you. For real Liam." She said "I'm leaving." I walked back in. I said "Leave Rosie." She said "Seriously?" I said "I lost the one thing. The one thing that I truly wanted in my life forever."

Two months later

Louis's POV

I said "Guys!" Liam was on tv. Niall came down. I said "That's Li!" I said "No shit get the others." He yelled for them. She said "I didn't expect a lot of people to even like the song. And it just happened." I said "She released music?!" Niall looked it up. He said "She has a song called Brutal. That's about it." I looked at the guys. Sebastian wasnt down here. I said "Sebastian!"

Niall's POV

I hit play her voice came through. She sung "Im so insecure I think that I'll die before I drink." I looked at the guys. Then she went "I'm so sick of seventeen wheres my fucking teenage dream." I said "It sounds good." Then the song went "God the its brutal out here." Louis said "Stop." I said "Well that's uh."

Sebastians POV

I walked down. Rosie said "Finally." I said "Can you like leave? I don't want you here." Niall said "Can you be nice?" I said "I lost the one thing that kept me happy. You NEVER seen me smile as much as I was with Liam and she went and ruined it." She said "SHE WAS A DARE!" I said "Fuck off. I loved her. For real. I got an audition. I'll see y'all later." I walked out slamming the door.

Louis's POV

I looked at the guys. I said "He actually looked upset. Rosie leave." Niall said "How are we gonna get in contact with Liam." I said "Niall I don't think she'd even wanna hear us!" He said "I'll be back. Im going to get Sebastian." I said "He's at an audition!" He looked at me. He said "We both know he's not. He's heartbroken Lou!" He  walked out.

Sebastian's POV

I sat at the bar. Niall walked in. He said "This isn't an audition." I said "Leave me alone. I miss her! She's blocked me on everything." I sighed. He said "Seb." I shook my head.

Niall's POV

We turned on the tv. Sebastian was locked away in his room. She was on the tv. I sighed. I said "She looks great." Louis yelled "Seb come eat!" He said "No thanks." I said "Seb you need to eat. No matter that." He said "Get me my girl back. Then I will." I looked at Louis. I sighed. He walked up.

Sebastian's pov

He said "She's not coming back. Sebastian you need to get out of here and go eat." I said "I'd still have her if you five idiots didn't invite Rosie. I told you not to. And yet you never listened!" He said "She's all of our friends!" I said "She's your friend. She think she's mine because of y'all. She's not. I pretend Lou! I loved Liam and now look. I lost her. And she hates me. And it's all Rosie's fault!"

Louis's pov

I said "Seb." He said "I'm not lying Louis! She was never my friend. She never will be." I looked at him. He said "Now leave my room." He pushed me out and closed the door. Niall said "No luck?" I said "He kicked me out."

Sebastian's pov

Niall walked in. I said "I'm not talking to any of you right now." He said "Sebastian you need to eat." I said "I'm going out." I grabbed my keys and left.

Niall's pov

Louis said "We screwed up." I said "Yep. I don't think he'll be home."

Sebastian's pov

She walked in. She looked over. I didn't looked up. She said "Go get a table." She walked over. She said "Sebastian?" I said "Liam. Hi." Rosie walked in. I said "I'm gonna let you go before she starts."

Liam's pov

I sat down. He said "You alright?" I said "Yeah. I seen my ex and I felt off."

Sebastian's pov

Rosie sat across from me. I said "You need to leave. I wasn't your friend. I'm never gonna be your friend. I pretended to be your friend because of the others." She said "Oh you love me." I said "You ruined my relationship. I was perfect fine. In a happy relationship AND you ruined it." I saw Liam look over. I said putting money on the table "I'm leaving. Don't follow me."

Liam's pov

I said following out "Sebastian." He said "What?" I said "You never were friends with her?" He said "Never was. Never will be. She's the guys friends hence why she's always there."  I said "Are you sure?"

Sebastian's pov

Liam got called. She said "I gotta go." She left. I got home. Niall said "You saw her. Didn't you." I said "No comment."

Louis's pov

I said "You need to go Rosie. We are done. Don't contact us. We don't want you." Sebastian said "And I'll make sure you won't see me." She said "You all will regret this." Sebastian said "No we won't. And if I ever see her again I'll tell her everything that happened today. At this time."

Sebastian's pov

She slammed the door. I said "What made you do that?" He said "We finally realized how much she hurt you and we feel bad. Now. I'm sorry she was here the day she told Li. She wasn't supposed to." I nodded.

uh hi.

Next chapter is about a year or two after. Liam hasn't talked to any of them since the last time she saw seb!

Mrs.Stan❤️