Communications Liaison

*A/N~ hey y'all!! 🥳 sooooo i messed up and forgot to make an Introduction Chapter... but basically i'm just going to put in the beginning of Chapter One, sorry!!!
____________Introduction___________

* This story is written in your POV mostly (JJ POV will occur and be specified in the beginning of the chapter) *
     - WLW relationship with Jennifer Jareau and a female presenting reader
     - will contain smut
     - TW's will be provided
     - JJ is unhappily married to Will
     -Henry does not exist yet
     - JJ is a profiler
**I am a first time writer, i don't claim to be an author nor a profiler! somethings will be wrong, please try to ignore it like i do ;) the timeline is meant to be a bit altered to fit the story line. anyways this will also take place heavily outside the office!**

ENJOY!! 🥰🧚🏼‍♀️✨

___________Chapter One____________
October 1, 2021 *around 8:30 pm*

I'm usually used to the "first day jitters", considering how often I would move school districts as a kid. But something about starting this new job was getting to me in a different way. I've never been so... terrified? If that's even the right word. Tomorrow is my first day as a Communications Liaison for the Behavior Analysis Unit, the first day of my entire career. The anxiety of it all has been building inside of me for weeks and I had to relax somehow.

I settled on drawing a bath to ease my mind. After setting the water to a hot enough temperature, I went to my closet. I grabbed my favorite lavender bath salts along with a towel and some bubble solution. By the time I had everything set up all I wanted was to recline into the bubble filled tub and sleep for days. The water was warm and comforting around my tense muscles. It didn't take long for my body to melt into the curve of the tub and give in completely to the relaxing sensation.

"Okay, you got this. I mean, bro why are you working yourself up over this? You did the training. You got an internship AND an interview with the one of the best FBI units. What's stopping you now?" I continued to try and persuade my mind that I was alright. "You can do this. You're gonna walk in there with your head high and shoulders back, show them you belong there. No second guessing. You'll look hot and kick ass. Tomorrow will be fine."

After about 45 minutes I was ready to get out of the bath and do my nightly routine. I wrapped the towel around me, tucking one of the top corners under my armpit to keep it from falling. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before applying acne cream to my blemishes. There were more than usual, no doubt caused by my stress levels these past weeks. My hair was still damp after air drying for a while so I decided to french braid each side for a wavy look tomorrow at work. My pjs consisted of cotton boy shorts and an oversized t-shirt. I was so exhausted, my doubts didn't have a chance to cross my mind before I was sound asleep. Dreaming of my new life ahead of me at the BAU.
_____________The Next Day____________
October 2, 2021 *7:00 am*

The sound of my alarm woke me up from my deep sleep. I was surprised by how refreshed I felt as I started to stretch out in my bed. Must have been the bath salts. Making sure I gave myself plenty of time to get ready, I started brewing a pot of coffee that I set up the night before to save time. My outfit options were pretty much endless thanks to my shopping problem. You know how it goes, I mean one second I'm just window shopping and the next, I have a whole new wardrobe. Oh well, it obviously proves necessary in times like these. I had laid out 2 outfits the night before; one a white long sleeve shirt with a pair of dark grey slacks, the other a sage green button up and white dress pants. I decided to wear option one considering how well it hugged my figure. I applied a light amount of makeup, but still enough to notice an effort. After rummaging through a mound of black high heels I finally found my favorite pair and slipped them on. I took my braids out and carefully separated the waves before spraying a light coat of hairspray.