Chapter Twelve (Part One)

As you can see on the chapter photo, there is a photo of the TommyInnit Communicator, this is not my art, this is @rottencavity on twitter, all art on this book is not mine, but if I can find the person who had drawn it, then I will write the credits under the photo or at the end of the chapter, if you like the art then please drop them a follow or something, I deserve nothing that has to do with the art :>

(add <y/n> with the greater than and less than symbol as your name on the interactive fics thing, this is your name on the communicator)

"..."

~tommy innit pov~

Tubbo ran behind me, we were testing to see if the minecart was faster than walking, he was on the ground, I ran over to him, telling him, "TUBBO WE CAN GET MY DISCS BACK", the boy looked at me in disbelief, something was buzzing in my pocket, I pulled out my communicator, (communicator at the start of the chapter :D),

~MAIN GROUPCHAT~ (the main chat everyone has access to, like in normal minecraft, not civilians whom of which I added for e f f e c t though)

-DREAM HAS OPENED THEIR COMMUNICATOR-

<Dream> wtf

-SKEPPY HAS OPENED THEIR COMMUNICATOR-

-Y/N HAS OPENED THEIR COMMUNICATOR-

-NINE OTHER PEOPLE HAVE OPENED THEIR COMMUNICATORS-

<Skeppy>I'm burning the discs

<Dream> get my stuff before it despawns

<Dream> pls

<Skeppy> kk

<y/n> what happened

<y/n> tommy wait i'm coming to your house

Read by everyone online

.. thirteen people are typing

-Y/N HAS CLOSED THEIR COMMUNICATOR-

-TOMMYINNIT HAS CLOSED THEIR COMMUNICATOR-

"Let's take all of his stuff and not give it back", I said to tubbo while swimming around, collecting all of his items, Tubbo had praised me for this, "Oh, you're so smart, you're so smart". My clothes were drenched as I left the water, "Let's go to Dream, let's go to Dream", I said, repeating myself, I knew I had the high ground, and I was ready to pursue it, walking in the oak forest with Tubbo, we were going over our "War plan". This is when we came across Skeppy, "hey skeppy", I say to him, he eyes me saying, "oh he answers me", referencing before with the communicators, where I had left him on read, Tubbo and I went through the tunnels, I told him to "Look me in the eyes", while Skeppy walked through him, Tubbo had started to complain, this was when we saw y/n, she was coming to us, from my house, she was full-on running in her netherite armor, I think Dream had given it to her, I'm not entirely sure, she came to us, saying that she saw Dream angrily running to my home.

When we had reached my house, Dream was in the back room already, wearing iron armor. y/n had snorted at this, he looked weak, he glanced at her, before looking back at me, "can I have my stuff", he looked directly at me, I responded "For disc", he looked at me, then y/n, then tubbo, he said, "do you want me to burn it", I started to panic, he was most definitely going to burn it, he was, most of the time a man of his words, "Dream", skeppy said, interrupting my thoughts, the masked man looked at Skeppy, "Let's burn it together". Dream looked back at me. "Give me my stuff", he stated. Again looking back at y/n, sighing. "for nothing". I looked at my ender chest, grabbing my shank out of it, it is very OP. "Listen, fellas, you are pinned down, you will give me one disc, for everything, back." I walked outside the building, Dream did as well, going to cut a tree, "Stand still or everything will go," I said, hitting him away from the second log he was trying to take. He followed me back into the house, "fellas, fellas, let's do a little bit of communicating." I tried to say before tubbo hit Dream out the house, "how about all yo stuff, for the discs, because you cannot kill us know, I said, pointing a sword straight at him, I looked at tubbo, covering my mouth so Dream couldn't see what I was mouthing to tubbo if we need to, fight. Tubbo nodded at me, Dream coughed to get my attention, "I could, you know, kill you, or call reinforcements." he smiled at us smugly. y/n had moved to the back of my house, she wasn't interested in drama right now, I turned to face her, we needed her right now. "What about a trade?" I heard a voice behind me, I looked towards him. "For the discs?" "not for the discs, for Spirit". I looked at him unamused, what an idiot, I don't want his nasty horse remnants. y/n seemed to have a different idea, she walked next to me, grabbing her netherite sword, behind us skeppy had said "that's kinda lame Dream". She had smiled at that. Tubbo whispered to us "he has an attachment to the leather Tommy", I looked toward y/n, she nodded, we should take the trade. "We have the upper hand Tommy", she said to us, we nodded in agreement. Tubbo looked at Dream, "So um, you got hit by a train Dream, now how does that feel?" "it's pretty classic, really", I added, Dream had tried to hit Tubbo, y/n stepped forward, "don't you fucking dare". She looked him in the eyes, his body changed positions, he was scared of her. (yall ik they kill each other multiple times but we're gonna cut this short, they can only lose a life once a day, because then it won't make sense n shit and we love that, basically they got hurt, they didn't die)This is when she got out her bow, she shot him in the foot, everything was a blur then, fighting went on, etc.