We are Tired

It has been 6 years since they debuted and they all should be happy, but they're not. They are losing hope with their future plans of acting, solo albums, and subunits. The company was busy dealing with other comebacks and debuts, that they did not let iKON have a comeback or schedule. Each member wonders what could they do as their contract ending is coming up.

June:

Junhoe is sitting down feeling frustrated and burning out. He wants to release something, even the other members, but their company is holding them back. He wants to scream, he is tired of this, all of the members are tired and wanted to leave the company. However, his worries plague his mind and he was not sure what he should say to the members. He does not know how the other members feel about that. He wanted to not leave the others behind, but he does not know how if he does. He was about to give up when he heard a familiar voice singing Wait For Me, the song from their pre-debut time with Hanbin, who is now doing well as a soloist. They all miss him and they are happy for him, hoping one day they would reunite to sing together again. Junhoe walks out of his room to see Chanwoo singing. The hoodie Chanwoo is wearing is an ot7 and his phone is perch with the screen showing a familiar phone number that ended 5 minutes ago. Huh, I wonder what he is talking about with Hanbin hyung.

Donghyuk:

Donghyuk is usually a happy, optimistic, and hopeful person. But today, he is worry and his hope is running out. He wanted to release some type of music, whether single or an album, really bad, but they keep either rejecting or changing parts of the songs to make it more iKON. However, he wanted to change it up a bit and it is getting harder for him to put up a smile. He was thinking about ways they could be able to do more music, disbandment meant leaving the group and not seeing each other, leaving the company mean looking for other companies and getting even less or maybe more content. The last which he is unsure of is staying in the company which could be not being able to release a lot of content and performing the same songs over and over again. His mood got somber and hopeless and was thinking about going to the studio. He grabs a jacket, a hat, and a wallet to get ready to go out when he heard someone singing Wait For Me. The nostalgia and sadness hit him as he let out a sigh. He wanted to ignore it, but the voice sounds more hopeful than sad. Confused, Donghyuk opens the door to see Chanwoo singing and smiles. Chanwoo has changed so much, but he notices how unnaturally compose he is, and the look in his eyes shows a spark. This intrigues Donghyuk as he walks over to him.

Bobby:

Bobby is concern about his members right now as he writes and erases lyrics he's making. The reveal of his marriage and having a kid shock many fans. He ignores the netizens, even though he felt a bit guilty, and focuses on those and international fans who support him. He is thankful to other artists who also supported him.  However, the spark of hope for the group's comeback and solo activities is diminishing. It bothers him and he wants to speak upon it, however, he knew he might receive a scolding from the company. Even if he did or did not care, they might not get any more or even less company and he is worried about that. He wanted to leave the company, but he does not know how will it go. If he does not leave and stay, they might not be able to release an album until a couple of months or a year later. He does not know what to do and he was about to write again when he heard the maknae singing Wait For Me. He smiles, as he remembers how much Chanwoo has grown up and how proud he is of him. He looks closer to see Chanwoo looking around the room before he walks over and opens the door and looking around to see him closing it and locking it. Confusion and concern hit him, and he walks out and towards Chanwoo.

Yunhyeong:

He was coming back from the company gym and it is 5 pm. Usually, he would work out for a few more hours but right now he wanted to go to bed and cry. He wanted to be an actor and act in dramas or act in shows. Be in cooking shows and so forth, he was in 2 of them and he felt happy to show his potential in cooking. However, the hope for a comeback is decreasing and he is now unsure. He is happy for the other co-artists releasing music and other content. He is just waiting for iKON to do the same, but he is already overthinking that it will not happen. He reach the elevator and headed up towards the dorm. Usually, he would head up to the dorm where Chanwoo is, however, he decided to head towards the downstairs dorm. As he was about to open the door he heard someone singing and he quietly open the door to see Chanwoo singing Wait For Me. He smiles sadly, Chanwoo is improving more and more every day, but he also wanted to act. He walks carefully and closes the door and turns around to see a mahogany color envelope in his hands. Yunhyeong eyes it and follows Chanwoo to the living room.