°•°Driver°•°

It was a lovely morning in the Huang household. Well, the neighbors guess. Maybe because of the clean, fresh garden that rustles along with the wind. The sun giving an aesthetic show to it. The house with clean paint, renovated a few weeks ago.

Although the inside, not really.

The loud rattle of kitchen utensils and yells of an argument. An argument that happened just because all 22 of Renjun's dear long lasting friends raced to his house early Monday morning just to get the chance to drive him off to school. But some of them arrived at the same time, even the first ones to arrive, Jeno and Jungwoo, parked at the same time.

Renjun, meanwhile, couldn't care less. Enjoying his lovely made breakfast as a scene of screaming men. Even the father is participating in yelling "I'm his father, I get to drive him to school" with the mother scolding him to just choose one of the boys.

Some of the boys understood their own assignment tho, if you want to be accepted as the future for Renjun, then sit the fuck down and stay silent.

"Enough!" Baekhyun yelled, immediately all the guys there stopped arguing and cat fighting, looking at the queen of the household.

The male took a deep breath, from looking ever so scary to a sweet mother.

"Injunnie, sweetie, who would you like to go with?"

"Hm? Uhh... illie hyung!" Renjun chose, obviously Taeil is his favorite, although everyone is loved equally. The oldest among all his friends is the most mature yet fun.

Taeil grinned in victory, the one staying quiet the whole time stood up from the couch, moving his arm around Renjun's shoulder and kiss his forehead.

"Let's go, Jun."

"Oki I'll get my bag!"

The highschool boy ran up the stairs to his room, grabbing his school bag while everyone just stared blankly at him moving. Witnessing it all in betray. Dramatic but true. If it's a k-drama, then they're all the second lead actors that gets the most heartbreaks from the main character.

Once Renjun was already out from the front door, Taeil greeted goodbye sweetly to Renjun's parents, then sticking his tongue out at his 21 other friends there.

"Ta ta little shits~"

"If anything happens, contact me okay?" Taeil reminded the younger one as they stopped in front of the school lobby.

"Okay... Won't it disturb your teaching though?"

"If it's you, I'd do anything." He replied, giving a boop on Renjun's nose.

"I'm going in now then, bye hyung! Good luck teaching!" Renjun said, getting out of the car and waving goodbye to Taeil who started pouting.

"I need a goodbye kiss!"

The younger sighed, looking around embarrassed, before giving a quick peck on Taeil's cheek. He waved and ran off before Taeil could say anything. He knows the attention their gaining from other students made Renjun shy. Although usually, the younger would demand for kisses.

"Cute."

T.b.c
••••
A short chapter to ask for what you guys think about it. Worth it or nah?