dear doctor

as Bashir sat at the normal table in the eplimat waiting for Garak he wondered why it was taking the Cardassian so long. Before his anxieties got the best of him he saw Garak walking through the door. He looked off not bad but he was looking down walking like he was gonna crumble. Julians Anxiety came back way too quick he had to hold his hand down to stop it from shaking as Garak sat down he looked up for what looks like the first time today and tiered a smile Julian's instincts were screaming at him to help Garak he wasn't well  "so doctor how was your day?" god he sounded terrible like he's hiding pain and fear but trying not to alert his friend and oddly tired "Garak you sound awful are you feeling ok?" he says the concern filling his voice "oh I assure you doctor I'm fine don't worry" it sounded so rehearsed and rushed "Garak are you sure you don't look so great" Julian was ready to walk Garak right to the infirmary "just tired that's all doctor really I'm fine now the usual ?" Garak looked tired true but he looked sick his grey skin was pale their hands brushed and Garak is freezing as a plate is walked by Garak nearly throws up just from the smell even though the menu was small and Garak had never had this problem Bashir looks over its a simple dish he thinks it's from Bajor he had heard Kira talking about it before and Garak never had a problem this is more than being tired  "Garak are you ok?" Julian asked Garak stopped and looked stunned like he hadn't been asked that ever he sighed "my dear doctor ill admit it more than not sleeping I'm stressed but I don't really want to talk about it" Julian anxiety still wasn't soothed he didn't like seeing anyone like this but it's worse now. Julian may have an odd relationship with well most people but he understood enough to know he had feelings for Garak. romantic feelings whenever he said that line my dear doctor Julians heart skipped a damn beat Garak got his food and lightly picked at it Bashir excused himself to the bathroom "Bashir to Dax" he said tapping his com badge "go-ahead Julian" her voice came though "I'm going to be busy today can you watch over the infirmary for me ill come in for an emergency but I need to look after someone" he felt almost selfish this Jadzia is more science than medicine but shes the only person he could think of in is panic Jadzia was intelligent and cool-headed "ok Julian ill keep an eye out I'm not busy today you, ok you sound stressed" Jadzia knew Julian was stressed "just someone important to me isn't well and needs me" "ok Julian ill cya later" her words helped some anxiety still Garak needed help "thank you Dax" he said and began walking back to the table. to Garak.  "Garak would you like to come with me to my quarters?" he asked trying to sound casual "doctor I'm sorry I think ill just go back to my own quarters," he said looking down "well may I join you?"  Garak looked around "ok doctor I would be nice to be with a good friend" that kind of stung Julian but he had to focus. as they walked Bashir saw just how bad Garak is and an odd thing he noticed is that Garak would always double take if there was a Cardassian or someone who looked like a Cardassian the doors open and Garak sits down he looks shattered  Bashir sat on the chair across from Garak it was soft witch Julian could appreciate he likes feeling soft things sometimes Bashir will feel at Garak clothing Bashir doesn't know this but Garak finds it adorable and has a shirt Bashir said he loves the feeling of incase he feels something he doesn't like on him in his pocket Garak also always look at Bashir's hands as when Bashir gets nervous he starts to flick his fingers so Garak can get Julian out of the situation as quickly as possible Bashir looks at Garak he looks a bit better less on edge but he kept looking at the door "so Garak what have you been up to lately?" Julian broke the silence Garak looked around looking panicked "o-oh not much how about you doctor?" Garak never stuttered what is he hiding? "Garak what's wrong? don't lie something is wrong you can talk to me" Garak wanted to cry he trusted Julian his dear doctor "they want me to kill" he looks down Julian is taken aback "who wants you to kill Garak I don't think you will" Garak had killed people but this time Bashir had a feeling that Garak didn't want to kill the mystery person or persons "Cardassia."