𝟮.𝟵

It was yet, another day, where Sunwoo and I were stuck in the studio together, mixing the last of the Bloom Bloom album that was going to be promoted in late April

My eyes glanced at the wall clock to see that it was 10pm. Now that Sunwoo and I were no longer minors, it meant that we could work longer. It was so much better as we could spend more time perfecting the album, to its best.

It was also fun to spend time with Sunwoo and tease each other like how we would in school.

"Have you asked Ms.Kim whether you can apply to a college?" Sunwoo asked during our break.

We were laying down on the ground with the laptop above our heads, separating us.

"Mm not yet," I mumbled.

"What're you scared for?" Sunwoo asked, turning around to lay on his stomach.

The sound of him turning made me turn too.

"I'm... not sure," I answered, resting my chin on the back of my hands. "Denial maybe?"

Without another word, Sunwoo walked over to where my bag was chucked to the side and began scavenging my bag.

"What are you-" I began.

My words were cut as Sunwoo pulled out my phone from the depths of my bag.

"I~ am going to text Ms.Kim for you," Sunwoo said, a playful tone in his voice.

"Hey- NO!" I shouted at him as I got up from the floor.

I rushed up to the boy, raising my hand to wards my phone. Unfortunately, due to my short ass and with his arm raised, Sunwoo had the upper hand. His head tilted up towards my phone screen as he keyed in my phone lock.

"Sunwoo!" I shouted at the boy, trying to pull his arm down.

'I shouldn't have given him the code' I thought.

"Sunwoo! Give me back my phone!" I shouted again, my hands clawing at his jacket sleeve.

The boy did not bat an eyelash as his eyes remained on my phone screen. Searching through my phone for my KakaoTalk. When he did, he opened it and started texting Ms.Kim with one hand. It was honestly really impressive but at the same time, I wanted to rip his arm out.

"And... Done," Sunwoo said, smacking his lips and giving me a cheeky grin.

He lowered his arm as I snatched my phone back from him.

"There is no way-" I tried to protest but was soon cut off by my phone vibrating again.

My eyes widened and so did Sunwoo's. I whipped my phone back in front of my face to see that the text Ms.Kim had sent.

"So? So?" Sunwoo asked.

"She allowed it," I muttered.

"She allowed it!" Sunwoo repeated excitedly.

"OH MY GOD. She allowed it!" I exclaimed, finally letting reality smack me across the face.

Without another thought, I jumped onto Sunwoo, wrapping my arms around his neck as did so. He seemed stunned at first but soon realised that I was neither a threat or meant any harm; unlike what I always was.

"Thank you," I thanked. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," I thanked.

"Why're you thanking me??" the boy asked, slowly wrapping his arms around my back.

"Because without your obnoxious behaviour, I probably never even took the chance to apply to college!" I explained, my voice intimating randomly.

"I- don't know whether to take that as a compliment or a diss," Sunwoo joked.

"It's half-half," I replied, before letting out a thankful laugh.

"So when are the results coming out?" the boy asked.

"May 7," I replied.