Anubis and sadie

Well story starts out like this Anubis is god of ancient Egypt. Anubis is the the god death and he falls in love with the girl named Sadie. At first they start to act like friends but then it start to get intersecting. Both Sadie and Anubis were in love with one another but there were rule against gods and mortal dating. Anubis didn't carry about the rules. He was going to tell Sadie how he feels. If the gods like or not so one Anubis went to tell Sadie how he feel but as Sadie was leaving to tell Anubis that she want to be with him. Her brother carter so going to start to tell her not to go it but instead of trying tell her what he just that if she need him that carter was there for sadie. That she was on her it talk to Anubis they did realize that she was going right into Anubis face. Before Sadie could yell she realize that it was Anubis. Hey Sadie said than she stand up and helped Anubis up. Before Sadie could get another word out Anubis walk over and kiss Sadie on the lips. With what just happen Sadie didn't know what to said after when on. Then Anubis and Sadie came up for air Anubis told Sadie that he love her and that want to be with her. Than after that there was silence between them for a while than Sadie said that she love him too and want to be with him. Anubis was so happy that he finally told Sadie how he feel. But he was scare now that Sadie know his true feeling that she won't like him,and won't want to see him any more but then something happen. Sadie pulled him in to her and gave him a passive kiss. Anubis was breath take away. He did know what to say after that so they just walk hand in hand in to the sunset.