➥ 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

‖  2017, febraury 18th  ‖

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

the staff moved around in rush. Runa grabbed the outfits, " Here, go change. "

As Jungkook grabs the clothes and leaves, she reached over and grabbed the brush to work on Jin.

" Runa! You need to hurry. " Sejin called from the door, " The technical staff is checking everything. "

" Just give me 10 minutes. "

She ignored Jin's intense stare on her as she puts make up on his face, not that either of the boys needed it, but for the cameras, she was told to do her best.

" Okay, last one. "

Grabbing his clothes, she handed him and Jin stood up, walking into the small changing room. " Is Jin hyung always the last one? "

Jimin shrugs, " We should go out and get our microphones and monitors. Noona, will you bring him? "

Runa nods, giving a thumbs up. As the rest of the boys rush out with Sejin, she looked at the watch.

" Jin-ssi, you have five minutes. "

" I'm almost done! " Jin groaned, looking at the shirt with a frown. How was he supposed to wear this thing?

" How am I supposed to wear this thing? " He called out, holding it around with a scowl. He hated rushing things.

" What? "

He sighed, looking at the door. " How do I wear this thing? "

Runa sighs, " Open up! "

Jin groans, opening the door. " Why do I have such a complicated clothing? You could've given me a shirt like Jungkookie—"

" That does not match the concept. Besides, do you want to match clothes with him? You do know it's supposed supposed be different. "

She grabbed the shirt, untangling it. Jin sighs, " Take your time. " He placed a hand by the wall, leaning over. Runa shoots him a glance, " So you do have time for this. "

She manages to untangle the threads and hand it over, " Hurry now. "

" Bossy much? " He grins, proceeding to place his other hand on the wall too, caging Runa against the wall.

Pressing herself against the wall, she sucked in a sharp breath as he leaned in. " Jin-ssi, " Jin only hummed, enjoying the way her breath turned ragged, " You have four minutes to go out there. "

She whispered, staring into his darkened gaze. Jin smirks, " I know. "

" Than get ready...." She shot him a smirk back, her hand trailing down his chest slowly. As his eyes flickered to her lips, she softly nudging him away before she exits the small room, glad to see no one outside.