My Naughty Engineer

Hello everyone—to any reader and future rereads.

I wish to welcome you to my comedic world and express adequate gratitude towards you, for reading this romantic saga whereas you've got tons of romances to choose from on Wattpad's hotlist.

You might have come across this book on some Wattpad account with a different title; no worries, don't fear, and keep your calm.

This book is mine and it has been taken down from that previous account. I wanted to write a few chapters of something a little bit different and test a hypothesis before sharing the story with my pals.

My Naughty Engineer, the scandalous outcome of telling a white lie during a big funeral will warm you up and heal you of your hurting. Laugh out loud, the old, "enemies to lovers, " trope has come alive with witty banter and serious sexual tension.

My Naughty Engineer is a clash between the girl who played by the books, a guy who winged it for an outcome, and families who want each other's neck, on a dish, served raw, with red wine.

Have you ever held a touch for someone whom your family loathes?

Myra Elle-Maddison has had her dose of family pressure, enough is enough! She's a grown-up who's ready to face her fears but is tangled in hate to love you game with a bittersweet enemy.

Have you ever tried to win someone who's a fish in the sky?

Novack Il-Nicholson has the reputation of a lady's man but the scandal in the church, during a funeral, dooms him to settle down and play a hating game.

She's his enemy, he's her enemy and the two are saddled together to birth a forbidden romance which is a rich item of family and country gossip.

Excited much?

Check for updates every Friday or Saturday night.

Please don't copy my story, I have a lawyer.