13. Bathroom

Kao smack Boston when he teased him about being possessive when Earth hug  Boston for his birthday. After talking a little to his friends, he intend to follow his cute boyfriend in the pool.

He almost at the pool when he see Earth floating while smiling, looking like a nymph. Stunned, he bite his tongue. He can feel eyes on him but he doesn't care. Thank God, Earth agree to wear shirt in the pool or else he will punch anyone who will look at his love lustfully.

With that thoughts, he joined Earth in the pool. Trying to tame the heat stirring inside of him. He cursed when he noticed Earth's eyes becomes red from the dive he did. Caressing the skin near his eyes.

He shiver when Earth put those arms on his neck, water dripping, how can be someone so seductive in a wet white shirt and that smile. Fuck! He needed to get out.

After having a hard time letting go of him, he grab a cup of water drink it. He suddenly feel hot. He look back at the pool. Too focus on his boyfriend, didn't notice the two girls in bikinis asking him questions.

He literally swallow his saliva upon seeing Earth getting out of the pool. Swimming short, white wet shirt, slender neck and white skin. Water dripping. Shit!

Kao almost run to follow Earth, not minding if he push the girl asking the question. He see Earth grab his bag and go to the assign restroom.

Grins and frown when the door is not lock. Enter seeing his wet hot little boyfriend.

"Sorry, I'll chan- what are you doing here?", he heard Earth said in a haste.

"Following you", he reply. Trying his best not to jump on Earth.

Earth stomp his feet angrily and open th shower, not yet taking off his clothes. "No need, you can flirt all you want, forget about me because I'm going home. Oh, you should take care as well that" pointing the bulge on Kao's pants.

Fuck! Does this person trying to kill him with lust? Seeing the water dripping on the smooth white skin.

He smile when he see how Earth's  eyes widen when he heard the  lock of the door, "Yes, I should take care of this and you need to be responsible for making it like this".

"I did- WHAT!?", he grins when heard him stutter and his rising tone.

"Babe let me tell you, this hard on because of you. Seeing you looking sexy on your wet clothes, waters dripping on those smooth skin. I badly wanted a taste", he step forward, grabbing Earth's waist to him. Pressing his lower part.

The shower falling into both of their head as he lower his head and lick the slender neck, licking turns to nipping, tasting it moving to the red open mouth.

He push Earth to the side, pressing his back at wall while kissing him deeply. Moving his hips a little, creating a friction. They are still in their clothes but the pleasure is already making Kao's mind crazy.

Kao put his hands inside Earth's shirt, caressing the smooth skin. Tugging the shirt off when Earth push him, catching their breath, "P'Kao, I don't want to do this in someone's house. I'm sorry".

He chuckle, grabbing the small body, pressing it hard to his. Earth's ear turns bright red, biting it, panting he whisper "I don't want that as well so let's get home na. Let me have a taste"

He received a smack, heard a whine but grins like he hit a jackpot when Earth nods.