Chapter 1

P.O.V Courtney.

It's lunch time at Penola Catholic College an our little gang is sitting under a tree, there's  Jai, Jess, Luke, James, Tiarra and Tash and myself. My head is resting in Jai's lap and he is running hiis fingers through my blondey-brown hair. Jai is my boyfriend. Yes thats right Jai Brooks. Oh my God wait a minute is Jess staring at Luke? OH MY GOD Jess likes Luke! I can totally see it happening. I sit up and cup my hand to Jai's ear bring my mouth close, 'Jai, Jess totally likes Luke we should set them up yeah?', i whispered in his ear. 'Yeah aye, i can see them getting together, hey that reminds me i think Luke said something about her the other day',he whispered back. 'Hey  just what are you two whispering about?' Jess asked, raising an eyebrow. I just shot a winkey face at her. 'Hey', screamed Luke, 'Thats my face'. He threw a leaf at me and it turned into a full on grass/leaf war, everyone was attacking each other. After about five minutes the bell rang. We all stood up an brushed grass of our unifroms. I had straightned that its my hair today i am worried its messed up i turn to Jai 'Does my hair look okay?', i ask. 'Its perfect just like you', he says and he presses his lips against mine just quickly. 'Aww your cute but your no help', i say. 'Courtey your hair looks good!', says Tash. i smile. Jai entwines his fingers with mine as we all start walking to our lockers.

After heaps a few minutes of being stuoid we all finaly make it to our lockers. Uh-oh skanazoid alert. Its Tiffany and her little gang of followers, Tameka,Jaycee, Skye and Ellie. Tiffany shoots Jai a smile and comes and leans against Jai's locker. 'Hey Jai i've been thinking when you decide to ditch that little nerd over there, call me and i can show what a good time is', she waggles her eyebrow suggestivley. i cant help but feel my heart drop a little i mean she said that right in front of me! 'Thanks but no thanks Tiffany i'm quite i'm happy with my little nerd whose name is Courtney so why dont you just fuck off and leave us alone!', Jai replied to her. You go Jai. Tiffany pouts and walks off.  I give Jai a peck on the cheeck.'Thanks Jai that was sweet of you', i say. 'Anything for my girl', he says with a goofy grin on his face. The late bell goes and we scurry to class.

Please tell me what you think! :) xx