006- Moving out.

Laughter left your lips as Borsalino held you up into the air, your arms reaching for his shoulders.

He lifted you into the air more, gripping your waist a bit more firmly.

"Put me down!" You chuckled, and squeaked when he dropped you a couple feet.

You clung onto his shoulders now, breathing in and out, just so you could calm down.

He set you to the floor, and patted your head.

You smiled sweetly up at your favorite admiral, and leaned up to kiss his cheek.

He bent down, his face a pinkish color as your lips pressed against his cheek.

Suddenly, you flipped him over you, K.O.ing the poor guy.

Sakazuki held his arm out, "and- done."

Borsalino stood up, "thats no fair-" he murmured.

You giggled, and took off your gloves, your scars, and indents on the skin being visible.

Your tired eyes trailed to Sakazuki, who was standing on the opposite side of the backyard.

Yes, you invited them to your backyard to brawl.

Borsalino and Akoiji both watched with interest as you cracked your back, and stretched.

"And- go." Akoiji said, and crouched down to watch with no issues.

You stood, glaring at Sakazuki, who was a also giving you a good glare.

Bitch-

You casually ran at him, and went to pull back your fist, effectively tricking the poor guy, so you roundhouse kicked him into oblivion.

Heheh, into oblivion.

Akoiji and Borsalino clapped.

"Does thy blue pheasant want to testify against thy BEAUTFUL woman?" You asked, a small smile on your face.

He quickly shook his head, "no, no, I'm okay."

You giggled, and walked over to them, waiting for Sakazuki to come back.

.....

Sighing to yourself, you took a sip of your coffee, you were alone, again.

Hearing the bell ring, your head shot up to see Hawkins and Drake, standing in the doorway with a bunch of empty boxes.

"Come on." They said at the same time, so you got up, and went to the back with them to start packing up.

The two collectively followed you, Hawkins getting straight to work on your bookshelf, while Drake was starting to take out some furniture.

Walking into your kitchen, you smiled at the memories, your hand sliding across the seat Marco sat in when he crashed many times, along with Ace, Sabo, and a few others.

You pulled out your snail, and began to call Kidd, he deserved to know where you were going.

"Hey Kidd!" You giggled as he grumbled over the phone, only to find it was you, and lit up at bit, albeit still grumpy as fuck.

"What?" He asked.

"Well, I'm moving out from the Café." You said, laughing softly, "so, I was gonna invite you over to my new place to have some fun."

"Yeah, ill bring the other three too, wanna get wasted?" He asked once again.

"Yeah, actually, invite Law, and the others too?" You hummed.