Chapter 2 So much lost

I woke up just in time. When I realized what had happened yesterday I ran to the front door and I saw him leaving and I said "daddy wait" he turned around I ran to him. He gave me a hug and he said you are daddy's little girl he kissed me on the forehead and said"please promise me u won't take off that locket" I promised and the before I knew it he was gone .
I looked at mom with hatred . mom said "I am glad he is gone and why are you looking at me like that " I said "cause u just pissed someone I loved right out of my life that is a lot" she held her arms out and she said "you love me to right I'm standing right here waiting for ur arms " I said "I HATE YOU don't ever talk to me again." I ran into my room and mom said "Daniella get back here right now". Days..weeks..months ...years went by and I had sent said more that 100 words to my mom. It has been 8 years 5 months and 16 days since dad left. I was thinking about how many birthdays he missed . all of our Christmases and New Years parties. All of my awards and accomplishments. He has missed so much . He missed me getting 2 new step sisters and me getting diagnosed with brain cancer. He would have been right by my side if it wassent for mom .