𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒓𝒆𝒆?

Yashiro watched them with her heart breaking, did she have feelings for him? yes, yes she did

Yashiro watched them with her heart breaking, did she have feelings for him? yes, yes she did. But what could she have done since he was in love with Y/N. She watched the way he strokes her hair and held her in his arms, why couldn't it be her instead. She ran towards them pulling away and engulfing Hanako in a hug crying, yelling at him, how she thought she lost him. Hanako being atttacked randomly accidently dropped Y/N onto the cold hard floor.

He forgot about Y/N completely and just comforted Yashiro who was crying. After hushing the little daikon, they both went on to find the book forgetting about you in the dark corner. With no-ones attention on the girl, an anonymous person kissed her forehead and fled off. Whiile Yashiro read through the book, feeling a bit disheartened about number two's past.

With the hit to her head, Y/N might or might not be probably dead.

But she was strong so obviously not dead, minutes that felt like hours passed while Y/N's head bled a bit more, on the cold hard floor. But as long as the others were safe you were happy.

(A/N; and ya'll wanted him to pay more attention to our sweet yashiro, here it is :) p.s. i do what is requested)

No.2 flung hanako and yashiro to a corner after spotting you, "My dear sister, why would you leave her here No.7!??" Yako yelled in disbelief picking up your body. "I-I completely forgot..." hanako said looking down, guilt devouring him. Yako was dusting off Y/N as she regained consciousness and found multiple pill bottles, "What are these?" Hanako said grabbing them, "Hey! give it back" Y/N shouted reaching for her meds, "Anti-depressants?" Hanako said, "Is this why you keep falling asleep?" he asked with a slight strain in his voice.

"No, no. That's not the reason." you say not watching any of them, "Then whats the issue!? what's wrong wih you?" Hanako asked worried some to only get the bottle snatched by Y/N, "I don't want to talk about it, please respect that!" you shouted, Yako as well retracted her belongings from Yashiro who questioned her about her past angering the appparation,"I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET HIM BACK!" Yako yelled, "Help me Hanako-kun!" nene screamed, Hanako looked you up and down, scoffed and left for nene.

Yako looked at Hanako, "Where's that orange headed boy?" she said, while yashiro and hanako whipered chatted, Yako was done with the games, she lifted her giant scissors, "The time for chit chat is over!" she screamed, Hanako had already gotten to her, tied her up with rope." "NO.7 dont try to-" before she could have finish, you destroyed the yoshiro the mokke's guided you too. "Y/N WHY? without my yoshiro I cant make Misaki.." shhe said as her heart broke into many pieces, "Yako.. you don't need to do this for Misaki, this is just your way of coping and I understand that you loved him, im sure he wouldnt have wanted this and you know that too." you finished your speak as Hanako stabbed her, "HANAKO! YAKO!" realisation struck you like a bullet seeing her vanish.

Everyone was back at school now, you just sat there staring into space, while everyone talked your ears blocked them out, your head getting lighter, your respiratory system felt like it was shutting down, you grabbed your hair strands. Your breath hitching as you grap for air, you scrambled through your pockets for your medicine taking 3 pills dry. You were able to regain your posture to know that nobody cared. A fox came to you worried, it placed its paws on your hand, it gave you Yako vibes, "Are you okay?" it asked, who was not surprisinlgy Yako. You just nodded before Hanako grabbed her.

You walked away from them, not feeling apart of the group.

(listening to fever right now, OH BABE-)

Arriving the next day of school, you went to your locker to only find a love letter and gifts. "AOI LISTEN!" you couldn't help but easedrop on their conversatiion, 'Hanako likes Yashiro... thats great, maybe I'll help prepare their wedding!" you thought to yourself, 'he kissed her? thats definitely a sign of marrage.' you decided to stop invading her privacy and read the love letter.

'Dear Y/N, I have been admiring you for some days now and well can you meet me at the confession tree for 3pm tomorrow afternoon. Love the apparition~' it said. You decided to check it out, while walking to the tree that is somehow gone now, you looked around and turned around to see Hanako, he looked different, his aura changed as well, but everyone dresses for the confession tree "Y/N! HI! Hi darlin~" he said cupping your cheeks, both noses touching. "But- you love Yashiro." you stated, "No. She lied, I only love you~" his hands went around your waist a bit above your buttocks, as he stared into your eyes while the sun started setting, "I-I.." before you could answer, your driver arrived, before running off to your appointment you kissed the appariton on his cheeks, "SEE YA!" he cheered, whiile you waved at him. Not knowing that wasn't your loving Hanako kun.

Arriving the next day at school, you were hanging out with your grouup as Yashiro was taking a compatibility test, you sat next to Hanako. You smiled at him, while he smiled back. "What's up with you today?" he said chuckling, "Nothing..~" you said intertwining your fingers with his. "Hey Y/n~" Minamoto kun said hugging you from behind picking you up. "Minamoto-kun! heyya" you said hugging him as he held you above the grouund spinning you around. Hanako felt pure jealousy and so did Yashiro and Kou, while someone in the corner got motive for murder.

Minamoto held you like a princess while talking to his brothher, he talked with Yashiro as well and proceeded to eye Hanako who took you from Minamoto. Holding you in his lap like he didnt have a session with Yashiro yesterday. You didn't mind as you believed it was him you exchanged hearts with yesterday.

You left for the bathroom, walking down the aisle you saw him, he turned around hugging you tightly. You giggled, "I thought you was staying with yashiro?" You asked, "She was getting annoying so I, uhm, came with you instead." He said, he turned you around, kissing you deeply, "Hanako?-" you said freezing.

"Y/N!" Hanako yelled behind you.

iamnitsire
iamnitsire cheers for you being one of the most funniest commenters!

iamnitsireiamnitsire cheers for you being one of the most funniest commenters!