Quarters To Meet The Man Who Made Me With String

The man who made me, made me with string,
Wrapped and carefully crafted to form this deviated thing. The strings of my body tie into a noose, Or cradle my deepest desires if I let my dark side loose.

Quarter to ten, mom's not in bed,Quarter to eleven, mom's in heaven. The sickening tide of the hardest ride,The ride to avenge the death in which my father refused to abide.

Loverboy, I'm so over my head,If only I told her the truth and now she's dead. Take me home, to the place I didn't grow,In my head those spirits roam, But they go to heaven and I get swept by the undertow.

Is it a mirror or my worst enemy, Why am I tripping at his feet? When it comes to beg and barter, On this course I charter.

The man who made me, made me with string,Wrapped and carefully crafted to form this deviated thing.The strings of my body tie into a noose,Or cradle my deepest desires if I let my dark side loose.

Daddy wrapped my wounds in sandpaper and sent me to school. When I wanted a life, I was made into a fool. Now I'm alone, to become the darkness I hone, Nobody would approve, but it's not like it can be removed.

My bones are not my own, For the last four years the dark has made that known. Is this home? Why does it have to be so?Do I have to go where the tides of destiny blow.

I can make my own decision! But the consequences will be disastrous. But what's the worth of a body or soul that was never mine,Give it to the devil, for him to dine. Quarter to eleven, my brother is destined for Heaven, Quarter to noon, my fate be doomed.

The man who made me, made me with string,Wrapped and carefully crafted to form this deviated thing. The strings of my body tie into a noose,Or cradle my deepest desires it I let my dark side loose. 

**Inspired by Supernatural seasons 1-5, None of the characters from SPN are my own.