Chapter 1

The sirens in the village went crazy, every Kirdian in the town was going wild, running around like liguars with their tails cut off. Fire streamed from house to house as a pink warrior emerged from the smoke. He stopped when he was about a couple of feet away from a looming castle that was shadowed by the flames that engulfed the town behind him. He grinned beneath the gray mask he wore over his pink face. There it is he thought. My key to all the power I could ever want.

All was in utter chaos within Sindiean, Princess Crysta shook in fear, seeing the face of the one who had caused havoc on this peaceful planet before. His power being great and terrible upon them all. She ran to the room in which a special gem was contained on a pedestal of gold, this gem, was the Mergellien Stone. This stone had the power to grant two warriors the ability to combine into a more powerful warrior. Crysta knew this was what the knight desired.

In desperation, she took the stone into her hands in fear of the evil that had come to possess it would take it first.

"Where do you think you're going with that??" Said a sly voice. The princess shot around. Her eyes turned from terror to anger. "Why are you here???" She barked "Father banished you from this world years ago."

The knight again cracked a smile. "Well it looks like your daddy isn't around anymore is he now?" he said wickedly. "I enjoyed this talk...." he swooped closer "Now hand it over!"

Crysta held the gem tighter. "You'll never get the stone. Your power is already enough isn't it??" she was practically snarling at this point. "Yes," He said, "But it's not enough.....That stone is the only thing that has more power then I could ever imagine." He shook his head. "Well if you won't give it, then I guess I'll have to take it." He grabbed the Lance he weld from behind his back.

Crysta lit one of her hands with a cold ball of ice, now back to being scared. "I'll shoot...I-I-I warn you!!" she said, hands starting to shake. The knight gave a cold laugh. "Scared I see?? Good!" He started to charge at the princess. She jumped out of the way, trying to shoot the knight as she did. The ball hit the knight's wing. He gave a yell as he reacted to the chills the ball had brought.

Crysta held on to the stone, glaring at the knight as he stood. He glared straight back. "You think it's funny to play with ice?? Well think again." He growled. Using the power he had, the knight summoned a light like sword and snapped the ice that snared his wing. Once he fully recovered he charged at Crysta again.

He stopped. He knew something seemed wrong to kill this girl. He knew he'd have another problem if he killed her. This girl had a sister who had always been a thorn in his side, any chance that girl could get. She'd fight him in a heartbeat, and probully call upon that stupid legend that even he himself feared. The Knight of Light...a warrior made up of two brave knights that had the power that matched him. However over the years, he found their secret and their identities.

He grinned, even if he would kill this girl, he couldn't do that. It would ruin the fun. So instead, he took up a more painful solution. To make the other princess suffer. He moved closer to the girl and started to charge again.

A scream echoed in the hallway of the castle corridors. Leanna,the elder twin of Crysta, heard this. Her blood went cold as she recognized the scream. She raced down the hallway. Stopping to stare out a window to see the town in utter ruin. How could she have let things get like this?? She knew only one could have done it. Him. Galacta Nova, one of the most powerful, and dangerous, Star warriors in the galaxy. Banished for trying to steal the Megellian stone, Sindiean's most prized artifact. No doubt he was at it again.

The scream echoed again, breaking Leanna's thoughts. She raced to the room that held the stone.

Once she entered the room, she froze. He was right above her, staring at her emotionlessly, holding the stone in one hand, and...CRYSTA!!!

Leanna's thoughts raced to her poor sister. She shot a look at Galactia.