The Egg

Y/N woke up in a strange place that they didn't recognise. There was a blood red cloth beneath them, and weird red and orange vines surrounding where they were lying on the ground. They were wearing a red and black suit/dress (up to you). As Y/N was sitting on the floor wondering who had changed them because Y/N was sure that they hadn't been wearing this before a strange voice echoed throughout the room

"I see your finally awake," the voice called out throughout the the room signally that the room was quite big with how it echoed, "we've been waiting for you child." Suddenly 4 people jumped out from the vines all pointing swords at Y/N waiting for a command to strike. One of the 4 people caught your attention the most because she was the only girl among the 4 people. She had brown hair that went just past her shoulders. She was wearing a dark pink dress that went down to her ankle with off the shoulder sleeves. Going up her arm and into her hair were vibrant red rose vines. Her eyes were a deep red and stood out on her pale skin. Y/N looked around at the other people surrounding them. The person next to the girl seemed to be a Himalayan cat hybrid (yes that is the actual breed of cat that antfrosts skin is i looked it up) and had similar deep red eyes, in fact everyone Y/N looked at had deep red eyes for some unknown reason. They wanted to speak and question it but something was stopping them from speaking.

—————

"I see your finally awake" Bad called out to the that from on top of the egg seeing that they were finally awake, "we've been waiting for you child." The other members of the Eggpire jumped out from behind the vines surrounding the room and circled the kid leaving the back of the circle free so that Bad could walk up to the child. From behind Bad could see that what he had felt were what looks to be demon wings similar but different to his at the same time.

"⍙⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⏃⋔ ⟟?" (T: Where am i?) Y/N says, looking around at the people around them, wondering if they could escape from this room. What Y/N had said surprised all of the cultist except bad because they couldn't understand what this kid had said.

"⊬⍜⎍⍀ ⟟⋏ ⌇⏃⎎⟒ ⊑⏃⋏⎅⌇, ⎅⍜⋏⏁ ⍙⍜⍀⍀⊬" (T: Your in safe hands, dont worry) Bad calls back at the child, slowly walking towards them from behind. By now everyone was confused about what Bad and Y/N were saying to each other. "⍙⊑⏃⏁'⌇ ⊬⍜⎍⍀ ⋏⏃⋔⟒ ☊⊑⟟⌰⎅?" (T: Whats your name child?) Bad contained, now kneeling behind the child, surprising them. At the sound of Bad's voice so close to them and the fact that he can understand them surprised Y/N and the quickly turned around to face him, taking in all of his features. His face was black and had a white mouth and white eyes that didn't appear to have a pupil of any sort. This scared Y/N but just shock it off and noticed the persons black and white hoodie that framed their face.

"⋔⊬ ⋏⏃⋔⟒ ⟟⌇ ⊬/⋏" (T: My name is Y/N) Y/N finally spoke after a couple minutes, breaking the silence that had filled the room. Bad was sure that he had heard that name some where before but just shrugged it off thinking that its probably nothing.

"⏁⊑⏃⏁'⌇ ⏃ ⋏⟟☊⟒ ⋏⏃⋔⟒, ⋔⊬ ⋏⏃⋔⟒ ⟟⌇ ⏚⏃⎅⏚⍜⊬⊑⏃⌰⍜" (T: That's a nice name, my name is BadBoyHalo) Bad replied, standing up and reaching a hand out to Y/N to help them up, "☊⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⊬⍜⎍ ⌿⌰⟒⏃⌇⟒ ☊⍜⋔⟒ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⋔⟒ ⊬/⋏." (T: Could you please come with me Y/N.) Y/N reached up and grabbed Bad's hand, thinking that they could trust him as Y/N could tell that he was a demon from the aura that he gave off. As Y/N grabbed Bad's hand, they could feel sharp claws dig into their hand, but Y/N didn't mind since they were used to it.

I'm finally done this chapter after weeks. My birthday was actually a couple days ago, so I didn't get to write that day sadly. I hope you all have had a amazing day.

-Tree