Kingfish In Another World! [The Life of Huey Long; One Shot]

Huey Long, was a senator, governor, and presidential candidate out of the great state of Louisiana. During his public office he sought to make EVERY MAN A KING in spite of the great depression and government intervention worsening up the state of it all. The young man, only of 42 years of age would fall on his deathbed as he would soon find himself shot by the son of one of his political opponents. But to have such a great man fall into the abyss, is such a shame. Thus begs the question, what if Huey Long reincarnated into another world.

--

'Ahh. Where am I?'

Long wakes his tired eyes to the sight of pitch darkness. Not even a single detail fell into his sight.

'Guess, I'm dead.'

Long sighs.

'There was so much more I could have done, for you lady America. So much more. So much more.. But..'

Long sighs yet again.

'Yeah. I shouldn't fret over those things. Now it's time to find out I'm heaven or hell.'

Long walks the void planes.

One step at a time.

Long's steps grew slower and weaker, and the man only of 42 years sighs.

'How is my family doing? It sure sucks to leave the two Roses, Russel, and Palmar behind. But where you may be, stay strong and faithful.'

-

Long falls over exhausted onto the black sands of the abyss.

Long breathes slowly, and heavily. 

Hufhhh Hufhhhhhh Hufhhhhhhh Hufhhhhhh 

'Am I really going to die again? When I haven't even made the man a king yet. No.'

Long's eyes lit up with fiery determination, as his body regains strength.

"No. I will not be dying here! The American man is still a serf under the lords of Wall Street, and is not a fully functioning citizen of the glorious constitution. I shall break the chains! I shall break the chains that leave him imprisoned!"

-

Despite, Long's great march towards the void. His body, and mind grows weak.

'I w- ill. gr et ov ovvah theer-'

Long soon passes out in the void.

-

"Hey big sister! I found a guy under the dirt!"

"WHA-!? YOU MUST BE KIDDING! Aelie you must be joking! There shouldn't be some GUY under my house!"

"I'm not joking. Sis."

"Fine, fine. I'll just play into your antics just this one time. Alright."

"WHA!? THERE'S ACTUALLY A DUDE!"

'Please shut it. I'm sick, please give the sick the ability to sleep.'

"Well. What should I do with him?"

"JUST THROW HIM OUT! HE'S JUST SOME DEAD DUDE, AND I DON'T WANT HIM TURNING INTO A SKELETON."

'Don't throw me out. I swear if you do, I'll beat you.'

"But. He has a pulse, and his consciousness indicates that he is conscious, and is listening to us as we speak."

"Ah. You've caught me. I'm awake."

"HUH!? WHO THE HELL EVEN ARE YOU!?"

"Kingfish outta Louisiana, ya know?"

"Huh?"

'Do we even speak the same language?'

She gives a blank stare to the Kingfish.

End of one shot.

The story continues with your imagination.