You Lied 1

(M)

Implied g!p Tzuyu

"Are you free?"

Same words. It was the same words that Mina had to hear every time Tzuyu would knock on her shared room. She looked at her, hopeful, those dark brown eyes peering through every Mina's defense.

Mina wanted to say no. To avoid doing this repetitive cycle again and again. But she brought down her phone to her bedside table, wanting to turn her full attention to the one who stood at the door.

"I am," Mina said, biting her lip.

Maybe it was the look in Tzuyu's eyes. Maybe it was how Tzuyu slid into the room and locked the door behind her. Or maybe it was the fact that Mina already knew what those words meant.

Mina's heart pounded in her chest as Tzuyu took a step closer and closer. She knew what was coming. With how Tzuyu stopped in front of her and placed a hand on her shoulder. Her cold fingertips grazed up to Mina's chin, tilting it upward.

Mina shivered, yet the trail of Tzuyu's fingers felt like it burned her skin. She looked up, meeting those hungry eyes that drove her weak down to her knees.

Tzuyu didn't have to ask. She leaned down and met Mina's lips, pressing on it lightly. She could only focus on how soft Tzuyu felt against her mouth, how addictively she invaded all Mina's senses. Every breath she took smelled like vanilla, and the scent of her was hypnotic beyond reason.

For the first time since they had been hooking up, she didn't hesitate to pull Tzuyu closer. She draped both arms around Tzuyu's tall frame and parted her lips, meeting her lips again halfway. Tzuyu was taking over her like a black hole, pulling her in, unfurling all her senses as the taste of Tzuyu's lips silenced all her thoughts.

As if time had stopped right there, Mina didn't care how long she kept holding on to Tzuyu. As if what they were doing wasn't wrong, with the risk of getting caught by the other members in the dorm. All that mattered was how Tzuyu felt good against her lips, her body betraying her mind.

They slowly moved further to the bed, the sheets shuffling around, as she laid down with Tzuyu on top of her.

Mina pulled Tzuyu in, claiming her mouth again, hungry and intense, until she felt Tzuyu tug on her shirt. Her chest was heaving, cheeks were red as Tzuyu pulled it over her head, completely exposing her bare top.

Heat rose from Mina's stomach to her chest, then to her face. She saw Tzuyu's eyes darkened, devouring the sight of the perfect body trembling beneath her. Despite seeing this so many times, she couldn't help but feel her mouth water at such a sexy sight.

Tzuyu started caressing her toned stomach before slowly going up to her breasts. She whimpered, forgetting that she wasn't wearing any bra before Tzuyu came in.

"Were you expecting it?" Tzuyu's voice was low and husky, almost like a whisper as she spoke close to Mina's ear. Tzuyu's hot breath made her whole body tingle.

"N-no, I just-"

Mina released a throaty moan as she felt a hand cupping her modest breasts. Mina arched up into Tzuyu's touch, basking in the heat of her hand and as lips touch her pale neck. She felt Tzuyu's tongue slowly move to her collarbone, teeth pricking her skin.

"Mine," Tzuyu growled out.

Mina bit her bottom lip, suppressing the sound that threaten to escape her lips while Tzuyu continued to paint her neck black and purple with hickeys, not caring that their manager would scold them if she saw those. It was a sign, a warning, a signal that Mina was taken by Tzuyu.