Chapter 1

3rd person veiw:

"Rafea can you come help me with this really quick?" Ana spoke pointing her finger at the tv.

"Of course princess whats the problem?" Rafea asked walking over to the end of the bed where Ana was sitting.

"I can't seem to get my movie on it keeps freezing." Ana said continuously hitting the select button to show him it freezing.

"mm okay so I can't help but notice your watching 50 shades of grey without me and Daniel." Rafea said in a low voice as Ana turned her head away in embarrassment.

"Tell ya what I'll fix the tv only if me and Daniel get to watch with you princess." Rafea said as he got up walking over to the tv.

"Of course you guys can join i'd love nothing more, I just thought you were busy with work." Ana spoke as her confidence changed into very shy behavior.

Ana crawled off the bed and walked over to the closet and closed the door as she watched Rafea click a button behind the tv and the words "Resetting your tv now, please wait a moment" before the screen went black. She opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of plain black panties before letting her work skirt slip down her legs. She slowly rolled her pantie hoes down and flung them with her foot directly into the dirty clothing basket on the other end of the large walk- in closet. She unbuttoned her white button up work shirt, that when un tucked from her skirt will fall down just over her ass. As she was half way through the button row, parts of her fire red lacey bra showing Rafea walks into the closet, no knock, no signal of entrance.

"JESUS FUCK RAFEA YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME, KNOCK MUCH?" Ana scream as she dropped the bunched up panties in the palm of her hand to the floor.

"well don't you look nice." Rafea spoke as he took a few small steps towards Ana.

"Ya well i'm trying to change so out now." Ana spoke in a low voice, fanning her hand towards the door.

Suddenly Rafea stormed over to her and grabbed her waist and set her on the island of drawers in the middle of the closet just as he grabbed her throat. "Never talk to me like that unless you want your ass to be so red and sore you won't be sitting for a while princess so behave." Rafea growled in her ear deeply and quietly before pulling her to her feet again and walking out of the closet. Ana stood in front of her work skirt pooled on the floor in shock for a second before quickly finishing changing. She ended up putting on some spandex and one of Daniels hoodies. Ana walked out of the closet to see the tv on and paused on the beginning of her movie, she looked over to see Rafea looking up from his phone as he sat on the left side of the bed.

"Princess be a good girl and go get Daniel so we can start the movie" Rafea asked as he took a sip of water from the nightstand next to him.

"Of course i'll be right back sir." Ana said lustfully before walking out of the open bedroom door. Ana walked down the stairs to see Daniel sitting at the kitchen island playing a game on his computer. Ana quietly walks over to Daniel and sees hes playing playing Call of Duty: Black ops

"So you wanna come up and watch 50 shades of grey with us?" Ana said as she slipped under the counter and in between Daniels legs.

"Baby what are you doing?" Daniel asked looking down at her as she undid his sweatpants draw string.

"Nothing just seeing if you wanna join us" Ana smirked as she pulled his pants down so he was just in his boxers.

"Mhm sure you are." Daniel spoke before Ana ripped his boxers off as his hard cock sprung out.

Ana immediately started to tease the tip of it with her tongue. A low grumble escaped Daniels lips. Ana took all of him into her mouth after making sure her tongue was wet enough for good lubrication.