Holiday 1.1

It was almost 10 pm in the night , 

HM was resting on the bed and was thinking something . He came out of the  bathroom and saw her being lost in her thoughts .

He went and laid beside her . 

AS: kya soch rahi hain aap jaan?

She came out of her thoughts and hugged him lightly placing her head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her .

HM: Bas yahi ki duniya ki is kashmakash me ham ek dusre ke liye samay hi nahi nikal paa rahe... ham dono hi apne kam me itne ulajh jate hain ki ek dusre ke sath dhangse bat bhi nahi kar pate.. ham ye nahi kehe rahe ki ham dono apni duty neglect karen par at least ham thoda toh samay nikal sakte hain na...

AS: acha toh hamari jaan ko hamare sath samay bitana hai...

HM: han...[ cutely ]

AS : Hmm....

He took out an envelop from his pocket and gave it to her

AS: jaan ise kholiye toh zara....

HM: Ye kya hai Anu? [ took the envelop ]

AS: Kholiye toh sahi...

She opened the letter and found their tickets for Goa for one week .

HM: Anu ye toh Goa ki tickets hain....

AS: ji... ye ham dono ki tickets hain... kal ham dono hi Goa ke liye nikal rahe hain 

HM: lekin duty ka kya....

AS: hamne leave application le liya tha already kyunki hame bhi aapke sath samay bitana hai...

She hugged him even more in excitement and kissed his cheeks . 

HM: aap best ho Anu... I love you...

AS: I love you too my jaan... Ab chaliye sojaiye .. kal flight hai hamari

HM: ji.. , good night Anu

AS: good night jaan..[ kissed her forehead]

 She layed on the bed and he too layed beside her and both slept peacefully hugging each other. 

Next day, 

They both got ready early as their flight was at 11 a.m. and they have to reach the airport 1 hour before .

HM: sab kuch le liya na aapne ?

AS: ji sab kuch le liya aur recheck bhi kar liya.. chalen taxi bhi aagayi hai

HM: han chaliye...

They both reached the airport on time . They completed their check-in and other formalities and finally after 1 hour they boarded into there flight . 

She was sitting on the window seat while he was sitting beside her  . She was just getting excited like a small child and here he was adoring her cuteness.

HM: kitna maza aayega na vahan Anu..

AS: hmm...vo toh hai..

He then got a naughty idea to tease her . He slowly moved closer and placed his hand inside her top. She was looking through the window when she felt his hands rubbing her bare belly sensuously . Her eyes got popped out in shock and here he was smirking naughtily . 

HM: Ye..ye ... aap kya kar rahe hain...

AS: ham..ham kuch nahi kar rahe...

HM: Anu please apna hath hata ljiye.... koi dekh lega..

ANUSEENA - You are my worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें