You're my best friend...

While wiping his running nose on the sleeve of his favorite black hoodie, his body shaking cause of the not so silent crying he's been doing for the past two hours, Jungkook looked around the backyard of his new home.

His new home...

He didn't want that. He had a home that he liked back in Ulsan, had friends from school that he loved, had nice and kind neighbors that always gave him some money every time he would go to a grocery store across his street, but now... all of that was gone, and he felt hopeless, alone and sad.

"Why are you making such a big deal out of this Jungkookah? You'll find new friends, enjoy the city that everyone speaks so highly of, even our new house is bigger and prettier than this one. I don't know why you're acting like this?" Jungkook's mom had asked him while he was curling himself around her leg, holding onto it tightly as if if he stays like that for a while, his parents will change their sudden decision to move to Busan cause his father got a better job offer and since they have family there, it was only natural for them to move.

Only that Jungkook didn't want that.

He was young, 7 years old kid who had finally found a nice and welcoming school friends that were always kind to him, not bothering him when he was reading his favorite comic books, inviting him to their birthday parties to hang out and play all kinds of games, enjoy in way too many sweets and sodas that he liked like every other elementary school kid.

So now, as he was standing on the porch of his new, pretty house with white fence and beautiful green garden, Jungkook felt miserable and unable to stop crying.

One look over his shoulder where he could see his mom humming happily while unpacking his favorite banana milk mug and putting it in the new kitchen cabinet, he felt a new wave of tears coming its way.

He started crying out loud, his shoulders shaking, nose running involuntary, wetting his mouth and chin with the new wave of long, hopeless river of tears.

"Hey! You must be the new kid."

Jungkook snapped his gaze towards the house that was next to his, only a white fence dividing their big, green backyards, and looked at a small boy, plopping his head on top of the fence, his round chubby cheeks hanging there, looking soft and squishy.

Jungkook wiped his nose with his already wet sleeve and walked towards the boy slowly.

"Hi." he greeted the boy who's eyes had some special spark in them, warm and comforting.

"Hi. I'm Jimin. I'm your neighbor. See, I live here." The boy explained while showing his house to Jungkook who glanced inside the boys backyard shyly.

Jimin's house was bigger than his own, it had all kinds of fun things in the backyard, big yellow slide, two swings, and the most beautiful treehouse at the very end of the spacious garden. Everything looked dreamy and interesting.

"Hi Jimin, I'm Jungkook. I guess I live here now." Jungkook answered while glancing at his own home, the sad expression never leaving his face.

"That's great. We can be friends. I have a younger brother. His name is Jihyun. He's not as fun as I am though. He loves to read books and draw, and I love to hang out outside, do all kinds of fun things. Do you like soccer? I love soccer. I have an amazing ball too. My mom bought it for me when I finished my third grade with the best grades. Wanna play now? Or later? We can play later too if you're busy now."

Jimin kept talking and talking, and Jungkook felt his tears finally holding themselves inside his eyes.

He stopped crying in favor of concentrating onto the fast words that were coming out of the dark haired boy's mouth.