Hope

After Ida and Tsuyu joined the team the rest of the other members from class 1-A soon followed but with them all back together many of them were unsure if they can handle he battle that they were fighting.

Midoriya was standing on the roof looking out at the night sky as the cool wind blew against his face as Uraraka walks over and stands next to him. "You ok" Uraraka asked as she looked at Midoriya and saw the worry in his eyes with a hint of uncertainty. "I don't know I have had 2 fights against these dark counter parts and yet each time I was nearly died and yet Bakugo, Kirishima and Kaminari were able to hold their own in their fights" Midoriya says as he looks out at the night sky as Uraraka is worried about how this makes him feel.

"Deku you are stronger than all of us here and your will to fight and protect others is just as strong" Uraraka tells him as he looked at her before taking hold of her hands. "It's not that it's just in those fights when I thought I was going to die the only thoughts I had was of you all the things unsaid and all the things I wanted to do" Midoriya said as Uraraka holds him and feels tears fall down her face. "Deku I will always be by your side and that will never change so what ever danger you face I'll face it with you" Uraraka told him as Midoriya wipes her tears away and smiled before leaning in to give her a kiss under the bright moonlight and in that moment their troubles seem to float away with the wind.

Kaminari and Jiro:

Kaminari and Jiro are walking in a nearby park enjoying sometime together with smiles on their faces. "Kaminari do you ever regret joining me on my dream instead of following your own" Jiro asked as they walked but Kaminari just smiled before giving an answer. "Never like I told you before my dream will forever be you Jiro why do you ask" Kaminari told her as they stop and look into the clear lake before taking a seat on the grass.

"I just worry you nearly died in that battle with dark Bakugo with everything we go through I some times wonder if I made you waste your life away" Jiro says as Kaminari sees a tear fall down her cheek but quickly wipes it away and placed his hand gently on her cheek. "Jiro you didn't make me waste anything I wanted to be with you and I still feel the same as I did back then but one thing has changed" Kaminari says as he removed his hand reached into his pocket. "What changed" Jiro asked worried about the answer he would give.

"I don't want you as my girlfriend" Kaminari told her and Jiro was about to cry before Kaminari pulls out a small black box to open and reveal a diamond ring and suddenly Jiro was covering her mouth as Kaminari says "because I want you to be my wife". Jiro was unsure of how to feel but she knew only one thing to say with her heart beating like a drum and her face as red as a tomato. "Yes" Jiro told him as Kaminari placed it on her finger and Jiro quickly begins to kiss him while they lay on the grass with the stars over them.

Kirishima and Mina:

Kirishima was in the hotel's gym working out trying to improve himself before Mina walks in and joins him but as Mina stretched Kirishima saw how tight her clothes were and it made him go beet red which mean caught out the corner of her eye as Kirishima quickly turns away. "Hey Kirishima do you mind spotting my while I do some lifting" Mina says as Kirishima takes a deep breath before turning round adds 5kg weights to Mina's bar and placed his hands slightly below the bar as Mina does her weight lifting but as she did Kirishima could see her breasts move up and down with every breath. "Kirishima can you add some more weight" Mina asked as Kirishima flushed like hell but tries to hide it grabbed another set of 5kg and adds them to the Mina's bar taking the weight to 20kg Mina does struggle a little but pushed through and finished her set before taking a breather as Kirishima takes a bench next to Mina and adds 30kg to his bar and begins lifting with ease.

Mina begins to leave as Kirishima finished his workout but not before Mina sends him a text which Kirishima takes a look at and goes so red people would think he was sunburned it was a picture and a message which said "enjoy after all that little show was all for you". Kirishima looked over to the door and saw Mina give him a cheeky smirk as he looked at the picture and gulps.

"Why is she so hot crap I accidently activated my hardening" Kirishima told himself before heading back to his room and hoping nobody stops him

Todoroki and Momo:

Todoroki was looking over some books as Momo comes out of the shower. "Ok Todoroki the show is all yours" Momo says before seeing a pile of bools next to him and takes a look at them. "What is all this" Momo asked as Todoroki closed the book he was looking through and stands up.

"I was doing a little research but nothing I found helps all I know is what we already know however nothing says if it's possible to crossover from another universe but these dark versions of us found away" Todoroki said as Momo placed her hands on his shoulders and gives him a kiss on the cheek before going to bed and Todoroki goes to wash up and after finishing he looks at Momo which put a smile on his face as he steps over to the window and looks at the sky.