When a sneeze leaves ;-;

So you ever know that feeling when a sneeze and leaves and you were ready to sneeze like: "I'm gonna sneezeeeee." Then it fucking leaves. You just sit there like: "Come baccckkkkk -_-". "I was going to sneeze!". It is the most annoying thing because it tickles your nose and you get a weird expression on your face and people stare weirdly at you. So you try to act normal as you dont fucking sneeze and your face goes back to normal and they just look away. It annoys me which is probably why i am ranting about it c: . Also, if your nose wrinkles when you sneeze and you look like someone just fucking tickled your nose with a feather duster so you end up looking like a bunny. Then when people point it out and your blushing and attempting to force the sneeze out it makes a face like, "Double chin, constipated, stressed out college student-". Like, i know something was tickling or annoying us to make us sneeze but does it really have to have us make the, "Double chin, constipated, stressed out college student-" face?. Then when the sneeze happens a hour later or eventually comes and you are like, !-!, Then your cheeks draw back and make you look like someone who has/had gotten a face lift or surgery ;-;. Then it does get to the point when your just like, i am so done. So yeah- ouo. (Example Above/Side.)