the boy (part 1)

There isn't much to me, is there? I'm just, well, I'm just me.

No one even knows who I am. If i asked anyone to name three things about me, they wouldn't be able to tell me ONE thing. 

But them? Everyone knows them.

Tommyinnit, the boy who was exiled, killed, and revived by dream.

Tubbo_, ex-president of L'manburg, the boy with the nukes

Everyone knows their names. Everyone knows their faces. Everyone can match them to them. 

But me? I don't even know if people would recognize me anymore. When my dad first brought me to the Dream SMP I was only 10. They were only 10 too, but they had to grow up much faster than me. Tommy and Tubbo were already fighting in wars for christ's sake!

I still remember the first time I met Tommy and Tubbo. They were very joyful and energetic kids. Tommy with his yellow-blonde hair, red t-shirt, and bright green bandana. Tubbo with his dyed blonde hair, green button-up shirt, and bright red bandana. They were inseparable, yet they still let me, a shy boy in a purple sweater, join them. They gave me my first sword. I fit right in. Or I thought I did. The second the first war happened, dad scooped me up and we went back to Hypixel. I never got to say goodbye to my friends. I just...

vanished...

Once dad died, I packed all my stuff and started heading back to the Dream SMP. Back to L'manburg. Back to the ufo that dad built. Back to Tommy and Tubbo.

Or at least I thought I was going back to L'manburg, because now we are back to the present. Where I am standing on what used to be L'manburg, I'm assuming this is the remains of L'manburg after the first war. After we abandoned it.

I had heard from dad that Tubbo was the new president, what was he president of? A bunch of craters? And where is everyone?

I'll just keep walking. 

My ufo! It's still here! I can see it in the distance :D

But what the fuck is that behind it.

*walking closer*

What the hell? Is that the prison that dad was talking about?

(third person)

He walked closer to the big black building.

"That is the prison." He thought. "That's the prison dad told me about. That's where Dream is"

Purpled began looking around more, until he spotted it. Until he spotted Tommy's house. Tommy's little hobbit hole in the hill.

He ran towards it and knocked on the door. It looked a lot different from what he remembered. He could hear rustling inside and locks began unlocked, at least five. Until a boy wearing a green sweater; high-waisted baggy jeans with bees and flowers embroidered on them; dirty black converse; a red bandana with two small patches, one white and one purple; and fluffy brown hair covering his left eye opened the door. Tubbo.

"Purpled?" Tubbo looked him up and down. "PURPLED! What the fuck are you doing here? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING OUTSIDE?" Tubbo grabbed him and pulled him inside. 

"Purpled?!" Another boy in a red sweater; baggy jeans with mushrooms embroidered on them; red converse; his green bandana with two small patches, one purple and one black; and his blonde hair. It was Tommy. He ran towards him and engulfed him in a hug. "Purp! Big man! I missed you!" He let go of the hug. "What made you come back?"

"Dad passed and something in me just told me to come back and apologize."

"Apologize for what?" Tubbo chimed in.

"Leaving like that all those years ago without saying goodbye. Making you guys fight in that war when you were only 12 without me" 

"It's fine big man, really, just sit down, we gotta be careful."

"why? what's going on? where is everyone? and who the hell is that?" Purpled turned to look at the couch, an abnormally tall person sat on the couch. They wore a purple sweater; jeans; and a half green half red bandana with a purple patch like the other boys, but this one was different. His face was half black and half white, his eyes were red and green, and his hair was half black and half white. He was different.

"Thats Ranboo, my husband, and the piglin is Michael. My son." Tubbo said. Walking over and picking up Michael. "Boo, this is Purpled, the guy I was telling you about." He signed something to Michael. "This is Uncle Purpled"

Purpled assumed the piglin was deaf or something so he signed to the piglin. "I'm Purpled, it's nice to meet you Michael."

Michael oinked in happiness and waved at Purpled.

"You know sign?" Tubbo asked.

"Yeah, something happened to Walli that caused him to loose his hearing so I learned sign to talk to him" He smiled and walked over to Ranboo and shook his hand. "I'm Purpled, nice to meet you"

"Tommy! Go get the bandana!!" Tommy ran up the stairs.

"Huh?"

"I saw you looking at our bandanas, did you notice the new patches?" He pointed at his white patch. "the white one on mine and the black one on Tommy's represents Ranboo," he pointed at the purpled patch, "and the purple one represents you"

"thanks" purpled smiled and put it on, "but what's going on? where is everyone?"

Authors notes: first part finished, dunno how constant I'll be with this but I just wanted to write. a fic about c!Tommy, c!Tubbo, c!Ranboo, and C!Purpled. Manifesting more c!goldenduo content in the dsmp lore D:

-zie