001.

Ailynn Ranada
Baton Rouge, La | October 12, 2016
2:17 PM | Friday

I had just looked down at my watch & noticed it was only 2:17 PM. School doesn't let out till 3:00 and it feels like the time is moving slow af. I was about to put my head down but my teacher called my name.

"Ailynn, how about you answer the question since you not paying attention." she said pointing at the board.

I mentally rolled my eyes and answered the question correctly. Everybody started laughing because she thought I was gonna get it wrong.

"Hm, Okay" she said before focusing back on the lesson & I put my head back down. But this time I was falling asleep. Before I knew it I was sleep.

•••

I woke up as soon as I heard the bell ring. I got up & then noticed a paper on my desk. I read it and it was a detention paper.

This like the 5th one this lady then gave me.

I grabbed my things & the paper and walked out the class. There was hella people in the hallways. Sooner or later I found my bestfriend  Zamaj walking with her boyfriend Shawn.

I always try to warn her about what she's getting herself into with him but she doesn't care.

Nobody knows about the future I saw. And I try not to tell anyone incase it doesn't play out the same way.

Zamaj started walking towards me after hugging Shawn.

"Heyyyy bitchh" she said walking up to me.

"Girl why Ms. Pittman gave me another detention." I said showing her the paper.

"I heard hella people been getting detentions from her lately." She said as we continued walking towards the exit.

And of course it was crowded. Me and Zamaj passed through and I made eye contact with him .

It was weird considering that we had a whole emotional session together, but it was also weird that I saw my future with him.

"Damn you all in that girl face, you want ha or sum Kentrell?" I heard one of his many girlfriends say as we walked out. I also heard him smack his teeth.

I guess you can say he was sorta popular around school. Most of the reasons he was popular weren't good tho.

"Ain't that ole boy" Zamaj asked me.

"What you mean?" I asked her. I was confused as to what she was talking bout.

"The lil rapping boy. I think he pose to he having a birthday party on the 20th." She said.

"I'm guessing that you're going & want me to come?" I said laughing.

"You already know" she said.

"Yeah ima see. But bye, text me" I said to her as we parted ways. I walked to my house & she walked to hers which was in the opposite direction.

Everytime I went home all I could think about was me and him. I wonder if he visioned the same thing or was it just me.

Whatever the answer is, I hope I find out soon.

AHHHH 🥳. Beginning of the new book! I'm excitedddd guys. Hope you guys will like this one as much as the other!

Again, thanks for the support!  ❤️‍🔥

vote.comment.follow 💞